Chapter 19

"I've been dying a bit each day since you left my life. " Vader whispered to just her. 

Vader...is...Anakin?

Or someone who knows what Anakin and her head once said to each other.

Padmé was at the main hangar, and ran into an Imperial transport, that was empty.

She was getting the transport ready, and peeked her head out of the door. Several blaster bolts came in her direction, and were heading for her .

"Kriff!" She cries, a blaster bolt hit her bicep, making her hold her bicep and run back in.

"I said back off! I will deal with her." Vader yells, force pushing them away, and walking into the transport.

Padmé looks at him, shutting the door behind him. "Anakin?" She whispers, tears filling her eyes.

With a swift moment, the mask was off, and Anakin threw it off to the side. "Tell me, are our kids dead, my love?"

She ran and wrapped her arms around him, "No. They're alive. But you...a Sith?"

"I joined the Sith for you. So I could save you from dying in childbirth. I need help leaving the Sith. I want to come with you. If you will let me. "

Padmé nods, "Of course. I forgive you for joining the Sith. "

Anakin looked down at his wife, his hands coming to rest on the back of her head, pulling her into a soft, gentle kiss.

The kiss was soft, and didn't get out of control, the two lovers closing their eyes as their lips moved against each others.

Carefully, he pulled away, and sat down, hurrying up and exiting the hangar, disabling the tracking device so the couple could be alone.

And in just their love, could they stop so much evil.