Chapter 9

Padmé had been in the storage room for two days. Her food was gone and She just finished the last of her water. She remembered passing out at some point... but she didn't remember much. That meant it was time to move.

But how could she when troopers constantly patrolled the corridors. Even this one.

When she finally had enough waiting, she stepped out, into the unknown.

As she walked carefully down the corridor, something wasn't right. That was, until she realized, she was going the wrong way.

A corridor that led her the wrong way completely, led her to the heart of the Destroyer. Thankfully, she hid behind a crate before a squad of troopers saw her.

That'd be bad.

Now, all she had to do was get into a ship. Easy. Right?

"Hold it right there!" A trooper said from behind her. "Put your hands up."

Her eyes go wide, as she slowly stood up and lifted her hands to her head. Before high kicking the blaster out of the trooper's hands. Quickly, she grabbed it and shot him, causing everyone to look at her.

They all raised their blasters, and she shot three before running down the hall, everyone following her.

"Shut the doors now! We have a rebel on board!" A trooper yells.

A rebel? She thought, Where?

But her thought was really just sarcastic. She knew they meant her.

Vader heard a commotion, and one of his troopers ran to him.

"My Lord, a rebel managed to get on board." He pants.

Vader turned to him, "Capture him. I want him alive."

" Uhh...it's a she, sir. "

"A female decided to fight us? How pathetic." He sighs, "Bring her here alive."

"Yes sir." He runs out to aid the battle.

Padmé was doing just fine. Anakin taught her some self defense, which added on to her previous knowledge of it when she was Queen of Naboo.

She had killed a total of seventeen men, and was still running. However, she couldn't run forever. At some point, she'd be cornered. They know their ship better than her.

Which was an advantage she wished she had.

She couldn't get captured. Because she was still looking for someone.

Anakin.

"I'll Find You." She whispers, before turning and firing at everyone.