43

(I'm back!!!! Yay!)

Ash POV

"Spiderman's name is Peter Parker!"
As Beck on the video says that I looked down as people started to crowd M.J and Ben so we went down and I grabbed Ben and we flew off following Peter and MJ swinging away with MJ screaming because she hates it.

"Let's go to your house." Peter says to MJ as she's holding on tightly.
"No my dad will definitely kill you."
"What? I thought he liked me?"
"Not anymore! Ahh!"

"Mia what's the tower status?" I asked flying next to Parker with Ben holding on me.
I'm then shown the tower is being flooded with press. Ah crap.
"Ash tower?" Parker asked as we landing on top of the Brooklyn bridge.
"No go on the tower."
"Whoa!" Ben shouts as he and MJ are trying to stay steady on the very tall bridge point.
"Parker where then?" I asked helping them stay balanced as helicopters start to circle us.
"My house." He grabbed MJ and I grabbed Ben before we flew to the building and went in the window. Parker and MJ went in the bedroom one then Ben and I went in the living room one.

"Oh God this is insane." I said pacing and made my suit go back to my clothes which is leggings and a tank top with my flannel on.
Ben grabs my hands and puts his forehead to mine.
"It's ok. It's going to be ok."
I nodded and we looked as May, Happy, Parker and MJ came in talking about sex and relationships apparently.
"Why are you talking about sex at a time like this?" I asked Parker looking at him slightly pissed.
"Oh you're one to talk."
I made a magic knife go to his throat.
"Not the point."
"What is the point? What is happening?!" May shouted as Parker is closing blinds and I looked at the News which is showing the building.
"Peter." MJ said pointing to the TV and everyone looked.
"Peter what happened?"

(Next is the video montage of jail and lawyers)
*Buzz*
I raised my eyes as the federal agent walks in my interrogation room.
"Hello mr. neck tie. Come to ask me questions?"
"Yes I am Miss Stark. I'm curious with your history..."
"Why would I team up with a killer?" I finished the question for him with a smirk and moved my bangs out of my face and leaned back into my chair in my professional purple and silver dress with dark purple heels.
"Yeah... how'd you..?"
I chuckled and stood up. "You clearly have never dealt or probably even met one of me. I'm a telepath so I see everything you're thinking and about to say."
"Then answer me. Why'd you team up with a teenage killer?"
"Parker isn't a killer. No one in our little team is. I'm the only one who's taken lives. Yes, Parker pulled the trigger on Beck but he was already half dead. Beck was a lier. He edited an audio and used drone CGI technology to fool everyone. He wasn't a hero. He was a fraud. You wanted my statement? There it is." I said before leaving the room, walking right out of the building.

The next few months were a whirlwind of college applications, military enlistments or some like me just chosing not to go to college, nothing.
Parker, Ned and MJ are waiting anxiously for the letter of yes or no to MIT and today they all got there's.
Ben applied to Tuffs University and he got his letter today too.
We went to the coffee place the MJ works at and I got a coffee before sitting next to Ben at the counter.
"Ready?" Ned said holding his letter with the rest of them.
"Yes. On 3?"
"1."
"2."
"3." We all said together and they opened the letters.
I read Ben's over his shoulder.
"Due to the ongoing investigation we are unable to consider your application at this time." Parker says reading his paper which says the same as the others.
"All because of the spider man case." I said disappointed.
"This is my fault. Guys I'm so sorry." Parker said looking at us.
"It's ok. I wouldn't change anything, we're on your side." Ben says for all of us and we nod.
"I wouldn't change a thing." MJ says ripping up her letter and goes back to work.
"You know what guys I think I can fix this. Any Stark or friend of a Stark can get in. I'll fly down to Boston and pull the "Stark heiress" card. It has to work." I said standing up and chugged my coffee.
"Ash you don't have to."
"Parker this isn't up for discussion. I'll be back by tomorrow or tonight so don't do anything stupid. Got it?" I said looking him in the eye dead serious.
"Fine."
"Good." I kissed Ben who kissed me back.
"Make sure he doesn't do the stupid thing."
"Yes my love." Ben smiled and I paid for my coffee leaving a $50 dollar tip and ran out to get to the tower.