39

Ben POV

I got back from the opera hoping I'll find Ash asleep on her bed in our room.
And she isn't here.

I tried her phone and nothing.
I walked out of the room to see Ned waving at me to go over to him.
I see Peter in his new suit in front of MJ?!

"Peter what are doing?"
"It's ok she knows. Listen guys Beck is a fake. All of it. And he's probably planning something bigger. Ben go wake up Ash she can sleep when we're done."

"Ash isn't in our room."
"Wait you don't know where she is?"
"No I thought you did."
"Oh God he probably took her."

"Why would he play the hostage card?"
"I don't know but we need to get her back. I'm going to tell Fury about Beck. Ben start looking for Ash let me know as soon as you have anything."
With that he swings out the window.

I ran back to my room, set up Mia in my computer and started looking.
I'll find you Ash don't worry.

Ash POV

Ugh I hate getting kidnapped.

I woke up on the ground leaning on a box with my left arm hanging behind me.

There's a IV in my left arm that I followed up to a IV bag. But instead of giving me something it's taking something.

"Amazing isn't it? Your powers are mostly based in your blood so take your blood, take your powers."
Beck said walking over to the bag and giving it a tap.

"How the hell did you make this?"
I asked feeling the effect of my powers being taken.

"Easy, I followed the instructions. This isn't my invention. No. This is something Hydra made to take your powers back if you ever died or did something wrong where they didn't need you anymore but they still want your powers. It's really cool."
"And once you have my powers what then? Plant them in your suit, say with my dieing breath I transferred my powers to you so the Angel may live on?" I say dramatically.

"No but I might use that another time thanks. But no. I'm going to do the classic of selling your powers on the black market. Figured I'd make a pretty penny for the Angel."

"You psycho.... Ah!"
Before I can respond I cry in pain as I feel like my head is about to explode.
Memories are thrown everywhere in my head. Regrets about Tony and Jackson and Winter just everything in my head is out of control.

"Oh yeah with your magic and wings also your telapathy is being taken out of you. Sorry about the memories you tried to suppress. It doesn't work but you lasted  longer than most I've seen. Now if you'll excuse me I have a meeting with spider man."
He walked away with a evil smile.

"What do you want us to do when she's drained?" One of his people asked.
"Kill her. We'll drop the body in London. Make a nice death scene for her."

He walks away and so does the guard.
I tried to at least get comfortable on the box as I sent out our distress signal over Mia.

"SOS. Angel has fallen."