35

Ash POV

I was awoken the next day by kisses on my neck and coffee.
"I hope this is Ben and not someone I'm about to stab." I said in a sleepy voice.
"It's me. Good morning love."
"Humm good morning. What time is it?" I asked looking at my clock.
"It's 6:00 am. We need to be early because TSA for international flights are terrible."
"Oh fun."
I said sitting up and clicking on the light to see his happy face with coffee.
"Here."
"Thank you."
I said taking a sip.
"How are we getting there? Wait how are you here?"
"My dad dropped me off and Happy is driving us."
"Ok. I'm going to get dressed."
"Alright." He grabbed my packed suit case and brought it downstairs for me so all I have to grab is my satchel.
I got dressed in my travel clothes which is jeans and comfy sneakers with a t shirt and my flannel.
I put on my usual jewelry and I'm ready.
I walked down the stairs with my satchel to see Pepper there with a sleepy Morgan.
"Why is she awake?"
"Someone wanted to see you off but like her sister isn't a morning person."
"Aw."
"Are you going?"
She asked me.
"Yeah. Keep an eye out for boxes addressed to you."
"I will. You'll call right?"
"You know I will."
She hugged me and I picked her up.
"I love you. Come back soon."
"I love you too. I'll be back before you know it." I gave her a kiss on the head before I passed her to Pepper who gave me a hug before Ben and I loaded into the car with Happy driving.

We got to the airport and saw about 80% of our class waiting.
We're still waiting for a few more kids but my team is here.
Ned, Parker, Ben.

We went through TSA with Flash live streaming till we got on the plane where Ben and I found our seats and now it's time for Parker's plan.
Hahaha this will go well.

"Hahaha sorry Parker. I said as he walks to go sit with Mr. Harrison in the back.
"I told you plan A never works." I told him in his head.
"Only part of the plan failed."
He said back as I looked back at him.

Ben and I loaded up our first movie,
Meet me in St Louis and about halfway through it I fell asleep.

Ben POV
As we are watching the movie I noticed that Ash is dead asleep.
I took out my phone, took a picture of her and sent it to Winter.
We exchanged numbers at the funeral and his contact name is Winter aka scary father.
I really want this trip to go well. We all need a break. Especially Ash.
As I'm thinking about stuff he texted back.
"Aw that's my new home screen."
I smiled at that.
"We haven't been in the air for even 2 hours and already out."
"Makes sense. Cars and planes always make her fall right asleep."
I sent a laughing than sleepy emoji before he had to go.

Where she loves sleeping on planes I don't really do unless I'm really tired which I'm not so I took out my book and started reading.

Ash POV

"Thank you for flying with us and welcome to Venice." Is what I hear when I woke up.
"Hello." I turned my head up looking at Ben with a smile.
"Hey. How long was I out?"
"Pretty much the whole flight. Winter said you usually fall asleep on planes."
"Yeah I do. Wait you were talking to Winter?"
"Yeah we have each other's numbers."
"Fun. You're texting my dad. Haha."

We landed, and as if on cue my phone rang.
"Hey pepper."
"Hey have you guys landed?"
"Yep."
"Ok well Morgan wants to talk to you."
"What Morgan?"
"How is it there?"
"It's really pretty."
"Have you taken any pictures?"
I opened the camera and took a picture of the airport and sent it to her.
"I just sent you one."
"Yay. Can you talk now?"
"Kinda can't. We are going to the hotel and Ned has a girlfriend apparently. I don't know I was asleep the whole flight."
"Ok keep taking pictures. I love you."
"I will. Love you too."
I hung up and we got our bags and got on one of the gondolas. You know the boats they use for transportation here.

It's pretty cool considering I haven't been one before.

As I'm looking around I see Ben taking pictures of me?
"What are you doing?"
"As da boyfriend it's my job to take pictures of my girl on vacation."
"Haha. Then smile weirdo."
I said taking out my phone and taking pictures of him while he took pictures of me.
We got to our hotel and well.... It's tolerable but not the best in the world.
"Oh look there's water in lobby." Ben said as we walked in.
"Haha yeah. It's not the worst one I've stayed in."
"Due describe a worse Hotel."
"Well the one in Austria didn't have any doors. Just a curtain and there were chickens. It wasn't bad but still."
"Ah."
"Ok everyone go pick your rooms then we are going to head out. When in rome you do as the romans do. When in Venice, your socks get wet."

Due to the room sizes and uneven numbers Ben and I are sharing a room which isn't bad at all.
They don't say anything about it because they trust us.
The others not so much.

We got to the city center and just dispersed into a various groups to go look around and Shop.
I found a glass necklace that I'm going to mail to Morgan. It's a blue moon because her favorite color is blue and she just loves to look at the moon.

As we are walking and chatting a giant water geyser shoots up from out the river.
"What the hell is that?!" Ben shouted over the noise.
"I don't know. I need to get it under control." I said hitting my bracelet and my suit was on.
"What about me?"
"Get the people to safely and keep an eye on me so I know where you are."
"Got it. Don't die."
I gave him a kiss and flew off.

I tried to grab it with my wip but nothing.
And now there's a guy in green and a cape.
Perfect that's just what I need.

"It won't be affected by your magic!"
He told me as he shot at it with his.
"Why not?"
"Because it's not from your world and your powers aren't element related."
"Neither are yours."
"That goes back to the different world thing. I got this. You help the people." With that he flew off.

Boy you did not just put me on civilian duty. ( Read that in a sassy southern accent.)

Why couldn't I read his mind.
He wasn't a telapath or else I would have sensed him.
Maybe it's the fog in his helmet.
He's very sketchy.

As I'm flying to help people a wave hits me and I go though a window.
"Ow."
I looked at my shoulder and there's glass in my arm and shoulder.
"Ah great."
I flew off again and found the monster being killed by the mystery guy.
He gets cheers and such than flys away.

I landed about where he was and Ben came running up.
"Ash. Hey Are you ok?"
"Yeah I'm fine. Got some glass in my arm but nothing I can't handle."
"You're lucky I have tweezers to pull that out when you get back to the hotel. Who was that guy?"
"I don't know."