15

Ash POV

"They know!"
Parker says coming up to me at my locker while I'm putting some pictures and a mirror on the door.
"Who knows?"
"Ben and Ned. They were at my house, in my room when I got back last night and they saw me in my suit and now that know."
"Crap. Ok so now you have people who know besides me. That's not a bad thing."
"How is it not a bad thing?! The reason I kept my identity a secret is so my loved ones won't get hurt."
"They seem like they can handle themselves and I've heard that the whole team thing isn't terrible. I can't speak from experience but hey."
"This isn't funny. Can you I don't know wipe their minds or something?"

"Can you two please stop talking like we aren't here." We both turned our heads to see Ben and Ned standing there.
"Ugh." I grabbed all of them and dragged them to an empty classroom.
"Ok Parker. No I'm not going to wipe their minds."
"Why!?"
"Because she's right. You can't do this alone and Ash is new to the whole team thing." Ned said coming forward.
"Guys I've done it fine by myself for a while now and look see I'm not dead yet."
"Yeah, Yet. There will be times when you will need help."
"Like when?"
"When you get super beat up in a fight. You'll need someone to fix you."
"No I don't I'll heal. I have super healing."
"What are you a werewolf? You don't have super healing Parker."
"Yes I do."
I made a tiny magic dagger and cut his arm.
"Ow!"
"Oh look it's not healing super fast it's healing at normal rate."
"Why are you on their side?"
"Because I agree that you need a team. Even Stark admitted that he needed a team. Before he tore it apart, but another time. Point is you need someone besides me helping you with Hero stuff because I don't know how long I'm here and I need to know that you're not going to die if I don't go with you on rounds."

"Arghhhhhhhhh."
He is now pacing around the room contemplating shit.
"Peter how about Ned and I don't  go into burning buildings with you two but we are there when you come out of said burning building."
Parkers little head looks like it's going to explode.
"Ughhhh fine."
"Ok it's settled you guys are a team."
"Wait Ash you're in the team too."
"Haha you're funny. No I'll be there just fighting and stuff."
"No you're in this team too."
"Fine."
With that I left the room contemplating life choices.

Parker POV

"I think we're growing on her."
Ben said after the door shut as she left.
"Yeah."

Ash POV

Gym class yay.
Well sorta. I like some of the stuff in gym like climbing the rope.
Climbing is fun.

I'm on the rope right now thinking thoughts when Ned randomly shouts,
"Peter knows spider man!"
With that we all froze.
"Yeah right." Flash said coming down from the rope next to me.
"Well do you?" Liz asked from her seat.
"Yeah I've seen him. Met him but it's through the Stark internship."
"Uh huh. Hey Ash has Parker really met spider man?"
Flash yelled up to me.
Ugh. I back flip off the rope using my wings to catch me as I land on the ground.
"Yes he does."
"Really?"
"Yeah I think I saw them talking once. Spider man was asking him where he can get a good sandwich this side of the bridge."
"Huh. Well Parker you should definitely invite him to Liz's party tonight. And Ash you should come too." Flash said giving me a wink.
"Sorry busy. Another time perhaps."
With that class ended and I was out of there.

"Are you really not going to the party?" Ben asked me while the 4 of us were eating lunch.
"Yeah. I'm still new to this world and I think a party just isn't for me."
"Yeah I'm not going either."
"Hey maybe you two can hangout or something. I don't know plan team stuff." Parker says deciding he needs to tap in for some reason.
"Yeah sounds fun. What do you say Ash?"
"Uhh sure but only if we can do it at my house. I'm not all that ready for the whole going to a boys house thing."
"Haha it's fine my mum would probably pass out if she saw me bring home a superhero."
"I'm not a superhero."
"Peter is. So you are too. It's simple math." Ned says happily.
"Yeah well I haven't ever really figured out math so I don't know about that."
"Fine. I'll put on my therapist hat and talk to you about that later."
Ben said with a smile. A nice considerate smile.
Gah! Ash what's happening?