2

Ash POV

"Mission brief in 5!"
A guard shouted at our door and walked away.
"Come-on let's go."
"Wait me?"
"Yeah. You're coming on the mission."
*Gasp* "really!? Yessssssss!"
I jump up and tackle him.

A guard comes to take us to the brief and immediately I read all the thoughts of everyone in the room asking why I'm here. You know the same question going through my head.
"Ok team A you and the soldier are  going to take out the car. Angel you are going to be observing do not engage unless required. I mean it."
"So if get shot down that's the only way I land."
"Yes."
"Got it sir."
"Alright wheels up in 10."

Back at our room our gear is on the bed.
Winter has his usual.
I have black cargo pants with a dark purple bullet proof vest and short sleeve shirt with a sports bra and my fingerless gloves that go up about mid arm and combat boots.
Winter and I are suited up and he's braiding my dirty blonde hair in a French braid.
I can braid my hair myself but  braiding my hair helps him calm down before the mission.

" Stay in the air."
"Ok."
He ties off the braid and kneels in front of me in the chair.
"Ash. I mean it. The only time I want you on the ground is when we are back here. Got it."
"Got it."
"Atta girl." He says with a smile before kissing my forehead.

So right now I'm flying over the highway as Winter beats up a car where captain america and black widow are.

He's thrown off the car and then he's back on takes the steering wheel and the car flips and rolls with Rogers and widow sliding on the car door.
There's so much happening I only zoned back in when I saw black widow lining up a shot....at me.
Crap.

I fly out of her line of view but she still grazes my arm and that hurt. Like a lot.
"Gah!" I exclaim as I start to head to the ground but I got an idea.
I fly to her and land on her shoulders.
She moves around trying to get me off and I twist her shoulders and I flip off to the ground and kick her legs, as she falls she grabs me and pulls me down with her.
She pulls me under her and goes to punch me but stops when she really sees me.
"You're a kid." She stammers in shock.
Without saying anything I grab her arm kick her legs up and flip her over me to the ground.
"Ughh. You were trained well."
"And you have forgotten some of your training."
I take off again to find Winter fighting Rogers.

"Bucky?"
"Who the hell is Bucky?"
Winter responses to him before a gerade comes flying at him and he runs off.

Back at the compound we are taken to the a room with the chair.
The chair is what they use to wipe Winter's memory. They don't wipe mine because it could effect me differently due to my age which I guess is an upside.

His arm is getting worked on because Widow used a disk that stung the machinery in there while they are just patching up my arm.

"He's unstable. Erratic even." One of the scientists tells Alexander Pierce as he walks in.
He's the guy in charge.

"Mission report. Mission report now!"
Winter still silent in thought.
Pierce moves to slap me but I catch his hand. But he continues the slap with the other hand.

"The man on the bridge. Who was he?"
We all look at Winter.
"You met him on a previous assignment."
"I knew him."
I release a smile. He remembers.
"America is at a tipping point between peace and chaos. We are going to give it a push. And I need you to do it."
"But I knew him."

"Wipe him. Start over."
"That would shatter the experiment and the point of her."
"Then there is no need for her. You know what to do."
As the machine powers up they grab me.
"No! No! Let me go!! Winter! Nooooo!"
I shout as he is restrained in the chair and his screams pierce through the building.

I'm thrown in a room and the guard stays.
Pulls out his gun.