3

Ash POV

" Do you even know how to use that thing?"
I asked pointing to the gun.
"Yes."
"But can you do it?"
"Do what?"
"Pull the trigger on a 13 year old girl. I've read your mind. I would be your first kill. Imagine the lights in my eyes leaving as I die will be stamped in your head. That will be cause for some great nightmares."
I'm now right in front of him as he has the gun pointed at me.
Now the next course of events. He won't know what hit him.

I give a sweet smile.
I grab his wrist, pull him forward. Use my magic to flip him over me onto his back. I grabbed the gun out of his hand, kicked him in the gut, shot his leg and ran out the door.
I gotta get him back.

I flew out and heading to Shield's headquarters to see that the helicarriers are already in the air.
Crap.
I flew to the building and found some Hydra guys about to kill Maria Hill.
I got one. she got the other.

"Who are you?"
She says now pointing her gun at me.
Oi what is it with guns being pointed at me today.
"You don't know me but I can help. I know how to stop him."
"Wait. I know you. You're the Angel. You're his kryptonite. I've read your file."
"Yes and if you guys want to win let me help."
"Alright. Here take a commlink."
I put the commlink on and fly to the helicarriers and see a jet shooting at falcon. I fly up next to him give a wave and take out the Jets.

"Someone on comms tell me why a tween with wings is here." He says on the comms.
"I'm a friend. I can stop Winter."
"Ok I'll ask more questions later."
"One of you I need a ride." Steve says from one of the carriers.
"Ok let me know when you're ready."
Sam says as we fly out.
"I just did!"
We turn and see him jump off the carrier.
Ugh stupid boy.
We grab him and man is he heavy.

"You know you're a lot heaver than you look."
"Had a big breakfast."

Winter comes out of nowhere and kicks Steve off the carrier then fights falcon ripping off one of his robotic wings and throws him off the carrier.

I run up behind him and hit the back of his legs, he bends down a little.
I use my wings to blind him temporary and I go to kick him in the nuts when he grabs my throat with his metal arm and pulls me in close.
" Please remember me." I say with a groggy voice due to my windpipe being crushed a little.
I see a blink of realization in his eyes but then he throws me off the carrier and I catch myself to land near Sam.
"Guys you ok?!" Steve says through the comm.
"Yeah we're fine. But the suits busted."
"It's fine I can do it."

" Angel, falcon Rumlow's heading to the council."
"We're on it."

We got into the building and found Rumlow.

"There are no prisoners with Hydra. Just order and experiment. You're going to be a good experiment."
"Man you better shut the hell up."
Sam responses before they start fighting as I fight some more Hydra people who just showed up.
We all stop when we see one of the helicarriers falling slowly like a sinking ship into the building.
And we run.
"Please tell me you got that chopper in the air." We shout in the comms.
"We got it where are you."
"41st floor north east corner!"
"Got it stay where you are."
"Not an option!!!"
We jump out of the window, my wings come out and sam lands in the helicopter.
"41st floor. 41st."
"It's not like they have the numbers on the outside of the building."
"Angel fly around find Steve."
And I did just that but I don't think we should interfere with the fight he and Winter are having so I keep it to myself.

I just realized something.
Hydra is gone.
We're free.
I head back to the compound and grab our go bags. In them are.
Clothes
Weapons
Fake IDs
Money.

I flew back to find Steve being picked up by paramedics.
Where's Winter?

I started going through minds till I found his. All discombobulated and stressed and a little scared maybe.
I stand in an alley that he's about to walk by and get his attention.
"And where are you going?"
He turns to me and let's out a relieved sigh as he hugs me.
"What are you doing here?"
"What? you think I'm going to let you go travel and shit without me. Plus I grabbed our bags and found a place for you to start your memories hunt."
"No Ash you can't it's to dangerous."
"Screw dangerous. You promised me that when we got the chance we are out of there. We. I'm going with you."
"Alright looks like our father-daughter adventure begins."

We change clothes and head to the Smithsonian.