37

Ash POV

I woke up the next day feeling better. A little more relaxed.

"Morning love." I heard Ben say by the dresser with no shirt on.
"Morning. Is it that hot out?"
"What? Oh no, I haven't picked a shirt yet." He says with a smile before turning back to the dresser and pulling out a blue t shirt.
"Better?"
He said sitting down on the bed.
"Humm I don't know. I like you both ways." I said with a smile before he just fell on me and gave me a kiss.
*Laughing* "so what happened last night?"
"Well Parker and I said no to another world saving mission. And I really really want to kill Fury."
I said getting up and getting dressed.

"Ah so you're Furious at Fury."
I stopped moving and just hung my head.

*Laughing* "you did not just say that?"
"Yes I did with no regrets."
Laughing I threw a bundle of socks at him that he patted like a volleyball.

We packed our stuff and went downstairs to see Parker and Ned looking at a bus?
"What's happening?"
"I think Nick Fury just hijacked our summer vacation."
"Ok now I really want to kill him."
Feeling exceptionally angry.

"Uh Ash you're hair is floating."
"What?"
Ben pointed to my hair and it's floating with a purple hue under it.
I  patted it down than walked to the bus and sat down.

Apparently we are going to Prague in the Czech republic.
Ben sat down next to me as I'm looking out the window.
"Why was my hair floating?"
I asked myself out loud on accident.
"Maybe your powers changed with the snap."
"But that was a year ago. Why is it happening now?"
"I don't know."
"What changes are happening that you've noticed?"
"Besides your anger is a little less controlled than before. Uhh I don't know. Actually question how's your telapathy right now?"
"It's tired."
"Why?"
"Because...... I might be using it to block out some memories and PTS from Tony, Thanos and all that."
I said looking back at the window.
"You mean you're using it to box it instead of controlling and understanding it."
"Maybe..." I say in a high pitched voice.
"Ash you can't do that.'
"Yeah I know but that doesn't mean I want to deal with my demons right now. I have enough on my plate."
"I know. It's just I know what happens when you make a box for something and don't take care of it."
"I know it explodes. I'll take care of it soon. Till then. My telapathy has it handled."
"You sure?"
"Yes I'm sure."
"Ok." He gave me a kiss before I got out my random notebook.
I use it to write down thoughts.
Funny, sad, angry, memories just stuff that's happening.

Today's entry is..
How To Kill Nick Fury.

We made a pit stop in some small village where Brad being the asshole he is took a picture of Parker with his pants down and honestly I don't want to know why he had his pants down but I do need to help him so I'm going to confront the pipsqueak.

"Brad."
I said standing in front of his seat.
"Ash."
"Delete the picture of Parker."
"I don't know what you're talking about."
I grabbed his shirt and made him face me.
"Listen I know you think you're all cool and shit because you survived the snap but you're still an annoyance to society. So delete the picture or I delete you from existence. Got it?"

He started nodding his head in fear as I watched him delete the picture.
I smiled and walked back to my seat where Ben was on his phone doing something.

*Happily sighing.*
"Feel better?"
He asked as I sat down.
"Yep."