22

Ash POV

"Ok Parker next time I'm driving."
"Yeah good idea."
We got out of the car and found him.
Adrian Tommes.

He was working on something so I used my magic to grab him while Parker webbed his hand to the table.
"Oh hey Peter, Ash."
"It's over we got you."
"Yes it appears you do. You know Ash I gotta say it's really interesting to be here with you. A Hydra experiment turned superhero. You should write a book."

"Maybe one day."

We looked up as the wings were flying around.
Oh God it's not trying to hit us.
It's going to bury us.

I see a piece going right for Parker.
"Parker move!" I said pushing him out of the way.
I fall and that piece lands on my left leg.
The bones breaking can be heard all around the building.
"Ahhhhhhhh!"
I tried to pull myself out but nothing but pain.
"Damn it! Parker! Parker don't you dare be dead! You hear me. Wake up!"
I fall back breathing heavily.
Ok I need to try and get us out of this.
Magic.
I have that.
Let's try that.
I started trying my magic to move the building off us or at least me and I couldn't get enough momentum for it to work.
*Sigh* "shit."
I looked over to where I last saw  Parker and saw something.
The rocks moving.
"Yes Parker! Come-on!" I shouted in encouragement.
"Ash! Ash where are you?"
"Over here. Hurry please in a lot of pain."
He pulled the rocks off and I pulled myself out and officially got a good look at my leg.
It's still attached and I can feel it so it's not fully dead but it's still beat up pretty bad.
"Oh that looks bad. Can you feel it still?"
"Yeah I can. But I'm not sure how we're going to fix this. Now help me up." I held out my hand and he pulled me up.
I tried to stand but almost fell.
"Yeah yeah so that's broken." I said as he pulled my right arm over his shoulders and we walked out of the building.

"We need to get you to the hospital."
"No. We need to stop him first, than hospital."
"Ash you can't walk."
"So."
"How can you help fight him if you can't walk?"
"Uh I have these weird things called wings and sparkly purple stuff that comes out of my fingers called magic."
"Ok fine but as soon as we stop him and all that we are going to the hospital. No arguments."
"Fine. Can we go?"
"Yeah let's go."
We wrapped my leg in some bandages we found in the first aid kit in flash's car than headed after Tommes.

"Please turn!"
We shouted as we tried to make the plane not hit a building

We managed to crash land the plane on the beach.
No civilians hurt.
Through we got some ringing in our ears.

"You're suit! It's going to explode!" Parker yelled at Tommes who is trying to fly away with a box of tech.
Parker grabs him with his webs while I grabbed him with my magic and he tried to pull him down while I tried to extinguish the fire building inside his suit.
We saved him.
Wrapped up everything and him in a nice spidery bow than went to the top of the cyclone ride and for the first time all night. Had a good breath.

"Why'd we save him?"
"Because he may be a bad guy but doesn't mean he has to die. He just needs some jail time." Parker said looking down at the beach.
"Yeah I guess, I'm still figuring that one out."
"You'll get it eventually. Now can we go to the hospital for your leg. You promised we would."
"Yeah let's go."

(I know it's a lot of videos but I don't fully know how to write action scenes like that. I'm still learning."