26

(time skip to the beginning of Infinity war.😵😵)

Ash POV

Oh yay a field trip.
To some science place.
We're at out lockers getting our backpacks before loading onto the bus.
"So Field Trips for this school is if you're a lab or Museum or science place of sorts we're going? Is that really how it is?" I asked as I shut my locker.
"Yeah I think so."

We got on the bus and I'm next to Ben as I'm reading Pride and prejudice for literature class.
"What part are you at?" He asks as I'm leaning on his shoulder with my feet on the side of the bus.
"Darcy's  proposal. Kinda funny haha."
"Yeah he didn't fully know how to expess his love quite yet."
"Nope. Wait have you read this already?"
"Yes. It's quite nice. You'll love the ending."
"Can you tell me how it ends?"
"Uh no. Sorry love." He seals that statement with a kiss before I go back to my book.

"Ash.... Look out the window." Parker said tapping my shoulder.
Ben, Ned and I looked out the window to see...
A space ship.

A space ship that looks like a donut.
"Why is there a flying donut in downtown new York?" I asked.
"I don't know but it's probably not good." Ben says as we are all looking with shock.
"Ok Ash we need to go. Can you guys cause a distraction?"
With that Ned got up and yelled "oh God we're going to die! There's a space ship."
"That'll do it. Let's go." I said as I stood up, hit my bracelet and my suit showed up.
"Be safe." I gave Ben a kiss before Parker put on his mask and we headed to the donut.

We got there just in time to save Stark from being cut in half by... Some space version of the hulk.
I saw a guy in a cape being chased so I decided to go help him but he's knocked out. The cape is doing the flying.
I'll ask later.
I pulled the cape into an alley check on the guy.
He's a wizard.
He has a green stone around his neck.
I gently picked it up when he woke up a little.
"I put a spell around it so no one can touch it but me. How can you touch it?"
"I don't know. What is it?"
"An infinity stone. The guys we are fighting want it. We can't let them get it."
"Got it. I'll take care of them you get out of here."
"Thank you Angel." With that he flys away as I go back out there I'm thrown into a wall and held on the wall.
"Ok ow." I saw this weird looking guy that looks a little like a squid.
"How are you able to touch it?" He asked cocking his head to the side.
"Touch what?" I said with a smile before I kicked him and flew away.

I flew till I found Parker trying to keep the wizard out of the tracker beam.
I used my magic to grab on but it's too strong and he is pulled in while I just fall out of the sky.
I caught myself and landed out of breath.
"Parker!!" I shouted from the ground as the beam shut down.

"Parker come in. Damn it come in!" I shouted into the comms.
Nothing.
"Ash I got him. Stay on the ground." Stark said through the comms as he is fly up to the donut.
This isn't going to go well.
I started walking to the park when I see two more guys I don't know.
"Who are you?" I said walking up.
"I'm Bruce Banner. Who are you?"
"I'm the Angel. You're the hulk?" I said looking at him.
"Yeah though we aren't really speaking right now so it's just me."
"Ok. And you?"
I asked looking at the other guy in similar wizard clothing like the guy with the stone.
"I'm Wong. I need to get back to protect the sanctum." With that he walked through a portal.
"So what do we do?" I asked Banner.
"I'm going to make a call."
He called Steve on the burner phone he gave Stark that Banner just found on the ground.
So now we are driving to the upstate HQ.
(Time skip to getting there.)

"Rodes! Where are you?" I shouted through the building.
"Ash? What are you doing here?" He said walking over to me giving me a hug.
"Aliens. We have that. Stark and Parker are in a space ship and we just called Steve to meet us here. Time for the team to get back together." I said walking over to the sink and getting some water. I drink some then pour some on my head because it's really hot and fighting bad guys doesn't help.
"Oh well that's great."
"Yeah."
"Bruce?" He said as Banner walked in.
"Hey. Yes I'm back and not dead."
"Well that's great. Ah shit."
"What?"
"I got a call with Ross and other Secretary of State people."
"Fun. I'll come watch."
I said following him.
"He's not going to like seeing you just sitting there."
"I know." I said with a smile as I sat down.
They talked about stuff for a few minutes before he noticed that i was there.
"What the hell is she doing there?"
"Hello Ross. Glad to meet ya."
"Arrest her."
"Yeah all over it." Rodes says as we see Steve, Sam, Nat, Wanda and Vision walked in.
"You got a lot of nerve showing up Capt. The world is on fire and you think all is forgiven?" He says walking over to Steve.
"I'm not looking for forgiveness, and I'm way past asking permission. Earth just lost her best defender, so we're here to fight. If you wanna stand in our way, we'll fight you too."
"Arrest them all."
"Yeah bye bye Ross." I said ending the call.

I ran up and hugged Steve.
"Ah Ashy look at you all grown up. Bucky's going to kill me."
I laughed at that.
"Oh Steve he'll have a lot to kill you about. Especially the boyfriend." Rodes says walking up.
"Snitch!" I shouted at him which he returned with a smile.
Steve is now giving me a dad look.
"Boyfriend?"
"Later. Aliens first."

We moved into the living room where I'm laying on the couch listening to them talk about mind stone in vision's head.
"So we gotta assume they’re coming back, right? And they can clearly find us. We need all hands on deck. Where’s Clint?" Banner asked.
"After the whole Accords situation, he and Scott took a deal. It was too tough on their families."
"Who’s Scott?"
"Ant man."
"There's an Ant man and a spider man and an Angel?"
"Yep."
"Okay, look… Thanos has the biggest army in the Universe. And he is not gonna stop until he… He gets…Vision’s stone."
"Well then, we have to protect it."
"No, we have to destroy it. I’ve been giving a good deal of thought to this entity in my head, about its nature. But also, its composition. I think if it were exposed to a sufficiently powerful energy source, something, very similar to its own signature, perhaps… Its molecular integrity could fail." Vision says standing up.
"And you, with it. We’re not having this conversation." Wanda says giving him a hard look.
"Eliminating the stone is the only way to be certain that Thanos can’t get it."
"It's too high a price."
"Only you, have the power to pay it. Thanos threatens half the Universe. One life cannot stand in the way of defeating him." he says taking her hands looking at her with love.
"But it should. We don’t trade lives, Vision."
Vision walks towards Steve.
"Captain, 70 years ago, you laid down your life to save how many millions of people. Tell me, why is this any different?"
Before he can say anything Banner speaks up.
"Because you might have a choice. Your mind is made up of a complex construct of overlays. Jarvis, Ultron, Tony, me, the Stone. All of them mixed together. All of them learning from one another."
"You're saying that Vision isn't just the stone?"
"I’m saying that… If we take out the stone, there’s still a whole lot of Vision left. Perhaps the best parts."
"Can we do that?" I asked.
"Not me. Not here."
"You better find someone, and somewhere fast. Ross isn’t exactly just gonna let you guys have your old rooms back." Rodes says from his seat.
"I know somewhere."

We are going to Wakanda.