9

Ash POV

Almost like clockwork in a week I was fine. Back to my regular self and we were off to Bucharest.

We got there and found a decent place.
No bedroom just a mattress on the floor and a couch. Tiny kitchen and a working fridge. Decent bathroom with a working shower.
He took the mattress on the floor I took the couch. After we made sure there wasn't any bugs living in it.

So now  we've been here for about a year and it's nice and quiet till this.
I'm in the bathroom getting dressed after a shower and I noticed something.
My jeans are too small. They are like halfway up my leg.
And my bra is too small too.
"Hey Winter can you come in here for a second?"
"Yeah. What's u.... Hahaha."
"Not funny. What happened."
"This my dear is called a growth spurt."
"Well make it stop."
"Can't. it's apart of the crazy thing called puberty."
"Ahhh what do I do."
"Haha uhh put on something that still fits and we'll go shopping today for new clothes for you. Does your combat suit still fit?"
"Yeah I know that still fits but I can't wear that shopping."
With that he threw one of his flannel shirts at me before shutting the door.
"You're not getting this back! I'm keeping it!" I shouted at the door to him.
I found a pair of shorts that worked and I tolerated my bra enough to wear it for the day under a shirt with the flannel.
I threw on my sneakers and my necklace then I'm ready.

We went to this little thrift store and after about a half hour found me new jeans and shirts and bras. Along with some hair stuff because my hair is down to my shoulder blades now.
We paid then went home so I can change because we still have errands to run but I'm not doing it in clothes that don't fit.
I changed into my new clothes and put the rest in my bag, threw the flannel back on then we headed out to the market because the man needs his plums.

While he is getting his plums I went to the book stand next to it.
Nothing of interest I've read almost everything they have here.
I felt like someone was watching me and I saw one of the newspaper stands person looking at me and when Winter walks up he runs.
We walked to the stand to look at the paper and it says that the Winter soldier set off a bomb in Vienna.
But that's not possible.
He's been framed.

We got back to the apartment and I stopped him.
"What?"
"Rogers. He's here."
We walked in silently as he is looking through one of Winter's notebooks.

"It wasn't him."
I state making him turn around.
"I know that Angel. Or should I say Ash."
For some reason my expression soften.
"You know me?"
"You're Steve. I read about you in a museum."
While they are talking I'm hearing the police surrounding us and started collecting my stuff in my bag.
"This doesn't have to end in a fight."
"It always ends in a fight."
"You pulled me from the river! Why?"
"I don't know."
"Yes you do."
As he said that a flash-bang came through the window and I turned around with my wings protecting me as another one came but Rogers covered it with his shield.
I heard shouts in german and used my magic to flip the table to block the door.
"Angel. Get out of here wait on the next roof!"
"What no way! I'm fighting with you then we both go to the roof. Got it."
I told him as I used my magic to throw our bags to the next roof for us to grab.
I fought my way down the stairs with the guys not killing but still making them regret coming here.
Once we were clear I flew to the next building with Winter jumping after me.
We grabbed our backpacks and ran till this guy in a cat suit showed up.
He and Winter fought while I went to take care of the helicopter that was shooting at us when Sam showed up.
"Ah hey kid. Still alive I see. good. Stay close."
We fly after the cat guy, Winter and Rogers as they ran through the tunnels.
What is this guys deal?
Winter grabbed a motorcycle that I got on also and we were farther ahead than before.

"Ah!" I shouted in pain as my left arm ran across the street as the cat guy tried to tip us over.
We got him off and took a tiny sticky grenade and it went off not before cat guy cut the tires and we crashed.

The police caught us and we all stood down.
The police pushed Winter down as they cuffed him where they just cuffed me but where I thought he was going to be brought to the van like the rest of us. He wasn't.
"Hey! Where are you taking him? No! Winter! Ah!" I shouted as they struggled to pull me away from him.
"No!"
I broke the cuffs running to him and kneeling infront of him on his knees.
"Hey hey Angel it's ok. Look at me it's ok. Alright. We're going to the same place. Ok it's going to be ok I promise."
He tells me as I try not to cry.
I nodded getting up as they re-cuffed me.
"Steve! Take care of her."
I saw him give Winter a nod as I heard a thought from Winter.
"You'll be ok. Remember I love you always."
With that we got in the van to be taken to God knows where.