12

(so this is mostly the airport fight scene so I'm going to put the videos there and really write for like her fighting and talking.)

Ash POV

"Ugh! Do you even know what you're fighting for? Or were just some new gadget Stark pulled out of the closet?" I asked the spider kid as I have him in a headlock.
"I know enough. Argh."
He elbows me in the side and I let go.
"Who even are you?"
I asked as I used my magic to make a wip to hit him.
"Spider man. Angel. What?" He says as he tries to grab the wip.
"Haha dumbass it's magic you can't grab magic. And really spider man?"
"Yeah."
He goes to punch me when I grab his arm and flip him over me and I sit on him with a magic dagger at his throat.
"I'm  sorry about your uncle ben. He seemed like a good man."
"How the hell do you know that!?"
"I'm a telepath I can read your mind."
"Well stay  out of mine!" I kicks me off and swings away.
Good I pulled a string.

"No you get to the jet both of you. The rest of us aren't getting out of here."
"As much as I hate to admit to win this some of us are going to have to lose."
"Ash?"
"Go! I didn't want to go back to Siberia anyway."
"Ok what's the plan?"
So the plan was Scott becomes big.

Antman becomes giantman!

With the others distracted Winter and Steve head for the jet and with a few complications they take off.
With Stark and rodes behind them.
Shit!
Sam and I are trying to get them off the planes trail when Vision accidentally takes out rodes.
"No!" I land and try to grab him with my magic but I can't get a grip. He falls and doesn't look too good.
As we try to help Stark just shoots us.

The police get here to arrest us and as they are bringing me to the van I see them loading rodes into the ambulance.
"I'm sorry. I'm tried to stop it." I say as I am walked past Stark. He stops them and looks at me with bloodshot eyes.
"Did you? Then how come I just loaded my best friend into an ambulance?"
"I said I'm sorry. Take that for now."
"No I don't think you get it kid. He is one of the few people I have left. Who do you have?"
"You just tried to kill him. That's who I have. So both our responses are justified."

With that I'm in the van with Wanda for us with powers. You know the ones they fear.

We are brought to the raft a underwater prison for crazys. Or in this case some avengers and a teenager.
They put us in the classic prison uniforms even took my necklace which I'm completely pissed off about.
They put Wanda in a straight jacket and due to me being a minor and they don't have the right papers they just put me in a stronger cell.
I'm having fun playing with the guards heads as Stark comes up to my cell looking like crap.

"What do you want?"
"Where did they go?"
"Like hell if I'm going to tell you Stark. You got me thrown in jail."
"Listen I found out your story in Siberia is legit. So help me help you."
"Piss off." With that I go lay on the crappy bed they have in my cell.