7

(I'm fast forwarding to her birthday because I don't know what to do 😂😂)

Ash POV

"Ash. Hey wake up."
I wake upish  to Winter siting on my bed shaking me gently.
"Humm what's happening?".
"Nothing happening. It's a very special day."
"Oh yeah what's that?" I turning over deeper into my pillow.
"It's someone very importants birthday."
"Hum?"
"It's your birthday!"
"Oh yay!"
"You are clearly still asleep so sleep I'll go do boring adult stuff."
With that I hear the door shut and I am back asleep.

Winter POV

I can't believe she's 14. It's crazy.
I think sitting on the couch cleaning my handgun thinking about stuff. Stuff being that fact that she's 14.
I'm trying to remember when I turned 14 but nothing yet.
I looked into her room to see that she's still dead asleep so I decided I may as well get breakfast ready.
I got the pop tarts from the cabinet and put them in the toaster then went and grabbed Ash's birthday present.

Ash POV
I woke up to the smell of pop tarts and that was motivation for me to get up.
I got up and looked in the mirror.
I'm 14 now.
I don't feel different.
I don't look different.
Yet I feel like my life is about to get a lot more challenging than it already is.

"Good morning birthday girl!"
Winter said from the counter as I walked up.
"Hi. Yes I have awoken." I say in a sleepy dramatic voice.
He smiles as he hands me my strawberry pop tart. It's like the only form I like strawberries in.

"Happy birthday my girl." He says putting a small box in front of me with a piece of paper on top.
I open the note first.

" Happy birthday my Angel.
You first came into my life 7 years ago and my life has been better ever since. You are a literal Angel and I feel so blessed to have you in my life as my daughter. I want you to remember always that I will always be there for you. That no matter where life takes us I will always be there for you.
Happy birthday.
              Love Winter."

I felt my eyes tear up a little as I read that. I put the letter down and threw my arms around him.
"I love you daddy."
"I love you my Angel."
He let go and pulled the box over at which I opened it and found this.

"He let go and pulled the box over at which I opened it and found this

*Gasp* "it's beautiful. But but how did you afford it?"
"I have my ways. Plus it was worth it. Now you have something besides memories to remember me by." He said taking the necklace and putting it around my neck.
" I love it. It's perfect Thank you."
" You're perfect." He says giving me a kiss on the forehead.
"Now here's the game plan for the day.  I found our next place to bounce to but before that you said you wanted to go on the london eye so that's what we are doing."
"Yay!" I ran to my room to get dressed in jeans and a black  long sleeve shirt with a red flannel shirt and boots. With my hair in a ponytail we headed out.

After about a while of walking and talking about random stuff while he was scanning the area, we are here.
One of the biggest Ferris wheels in the world.
The London eye.
We waited in line for about 20 minutes then got our tickets and stepped on.
It's a awesome glass futurist pod.

"Wow."
"Yeah." He hugs my shoulders as we look out to the world.
The great big world.