10

Ash POV

We're in the van being taken to Berlin Germany. Yay.
We sit in silence. The king in the first seat with me next to him then steve and sam behind us in their seats.
We aren't cuffed anymore but I can tell the driver is a little nervous about me being uncuffed.
Right now I'm playing with a little magic ball as the black panther as he is called explains his story.

"It wasn't him."
I state looking him in the eye.
"Prove it."
"I'm the proof. He was with me the whole time. We didn't even stop in Vienna. I get it. you're blinded by grief but don't let that cloud your judgment."

The van stops in a building, getting out I look around for Winter and there he is.
In a containment pod with a small smile knowing that I was still safe

"What's going to happen to him?"
"Same thing that's going to happen to you. Psychological evaluation and trial."
"This is Everett Ross deputy and Task Force Commander."
"What about a lawyer?" I asked.
"Lawyer. She's cute. See their gear is placed in lock up. We'll write you a receipt."
"I better not look out the window and see anyone flying around in that." Sam says as he suit and our gear walks away from us.
"you'll be given an office instead of a cell and do me a favor stay in it."
"Yeah yeah."
"Who are you by the way?"
"A witness."
"Didn't know Barnes had a kid. Huh."
Natasha romanoff comes up and leads us to a very distressed Tony Stark. The hot head he is.
"Consequences you bet there will be consequences. Obviously you can quote me on that cuz I just said it. anything else?"

They bring me to a different glass cube office so they can ask me questions and stuff. I don't care but I am happy because I can see Winter on the cameras.
"Ash. Aka the Angel. Age 15. Powers very similar to our little witch on the avengers."
"Oh yeah I heard Wanda switched sides glad she's doing good." I said turning around to face him.
"Yeah she's doing good. Now on to you. Why were you with Barnes?"
"Because I wanted out and I didn't feel like traveling alone."
"That's sweet really. The big bad assassin has room in his heart for one little Angel. That's really sweet, poetic even."
"Yeah. Now I have a question for you Stark. Why are you so convinced that it was him?"
"Because we have evidence."
"You have a picture. Actually do you have those pictures on your fancy piece of cardboard?"
He opens the pictures and slides the tablet to me.
I tap some buttons and now the pictures are on a screen in the cube we are in.
"So why would Hydras best trained assassin since black widow herself be so stupid as to not wear the mask getup for a mission like that?
And if he couldn't wear the mask look because that would draw attention why wouldn't he then take out the cameras instead of walking past them like the 1960 something picture of bigfoot. That isn't him. That is someone who wanted to find him so he set off a bomb looking like him to find him."
"They killed innocent people."
"We all have blood on our hands.  sorry about that kid in Sekovia you know the one you didn't know was there till now since his mother brought  him to your attention you feel guilty. Get over it. Innocent people die every time. Especially when someone tries to stop a war before one even starts."
With that and no words he takes the tablet and leaves.

I'm brought to the cube where Sam is.
I see Steve talking well more like arguing with Stark.
"We looked for you two for two years and nothing. How?"
Sam asks breaking the silence.
"Because we are just that good."
"Uh huh. I did find something though.
A missionary couple in italy who helped a american father when his daughter was sick. Glad to see you're feeling better."
"Impressive."
With that Steve comes back looking pisses and trying not to explode.
"So how's Stark?" I asked leaning back in my chair placing me boots on the table.
"How's your arm?"
"What do you mean?"
"I see blood on your shirt from your arm."
I move my left arm to see it still bleeding from being scraped on the road when the bike almost tipped over.
"Huh. Yeah it's fine."
Sam walked over with a med kit and started to clean my cut before wrapping it in gaze and a bandage.
"Thanks birdie."
"No problem kid."