Chapter 1

Welcome to my new story. I have another twilight fanfic called Flames if anyone's interested in reading it.
Enjoy. :)

Edward:

I stand here, listening to the thudding of her heart. Waiting for the moment when it stops beating.
It suddenly all goes quiet. Every noise throughout the house, and beyond the woods. It's all quiet. And as I look at her angelic face, seeing the color and life flood her once lifeless and dreadful face. Her lips go from pale white to a plump pink. My eyes focus more on hers. And then they shoot open to reveal that crimson red.

She stands, examining her surroundings. She spins around and makes eye contact with me. I smile, and she comes and hugs me.

"I love you Bella." I say. She looks up at me with a smile on her face.

"I have to see Renesmee."

"You need to hunt."

*******

"What do we do?" Alice asks.

"I don't know, but the Volturi can't learn about her." Carlisle replies.

"Carlisle, she's not an immortal child. She was born not bitten." Bella says. I look down at the small child in my arms. She's so beautiful, and looks similar to Bella, but some features don't match either of us. Renesmee Cullen, my sweet daughter.

"I know someone who'd be strong enough to help out... but she's probably dead now. She was from my human life." Jasper mutters.

"What was her name?" Bella asks.

"Hope. Well, uh, originally it was Nadja. She was French, and Nadja meant Hope so she changed it."

"You talk sadly about her. Ex girlfriend?" Rose adds.

"Rose." Esme scolds. I chuckle a bit, we enjoy when Esme's tough. She really acts like our mother.

"Best friend when we were in the army together. I never knew much about her, I always had the feeling she was keeping something from me. But I still trusted her, and I miss her."

Hope:

"Don't scream." I chuckle.
I sink my teeth into my meal, as her screams fill the empty streets of London. It's close to midnight, so I finish my dinner and drop her body.

As soon as I entered the door of my home, my phone began ringing. Seriously, who's calling me at midnight? Ridiculous.
"Hello?" The caller ID was unknown, and said Forks, Washington. Who on earth was calling me from the United States?

"Is this Hope Monet?" A soft voice speaks from the other line.

"I don't know, do you think this is Hope Monet?"

"Well, it's either that or a person named Theo Rogers gave me the wrong contact number." Theo Rogers was a vampire, a very well known one I'd become friends with years back. I have connections all over the world, but some don't know I'm still alive. Like those in my hometown. I'll never go back there.

So if someone was looking for Theo, they were a vampire as well.
"Alright vamp, what do you want?"

"I'm Carlisle Cullen, I need your assistance with a matter."