Chapter 6

How are you feeling today?
I went a military ball last night because my boyfriends in jrotc :/ so yeah my life isn't exciting, that's it.

Also, was wondering... maybe I should do a shadowhunters fanfic. Something new. I've done two twilight, and technically almost four tvd/to ones even though it's one whole fanfic but all four books still count, and I plan on doing a Divergent trilogy, and a criminal minds one so I thought, why not shadowhunters? What do y'all think?

Hope:

My senses slowly came together, and my eyes opened. My first thought was, 'what the hell just happened?' Then my eyes examined my surroundings. I sat up quickly, ignoring the slight headache I received from doing so, and saw a room. It was a bedroom, a very nice one at that. But this wasn't the pack house. In fact, I had absolutely zero idea as to where I was right now.
Bookshelves lined the walls, this person definitely enjoys reading. The lamp on the bedside table was off, the source of light was the bright daylight pouring through large glass doors that led out onto a balcony. The sun illuminated the room. Yep, I'm blind now.

"You're awake, good." My eyes darted to the open doorway in which a pale white man stood with his shoulder leaned against the wall.

"Who are you?"

"My name is Xavier." His eyes were a golden amber implying he's a vegetarian vampire. Us wolves usually never have any trouble with the vegetarians, because we don't eat animals, we eat real food. It's mainly nomads and red eyed vamps we have problems with. Speaking of wolves...

"Liana!"
My mind raced, and my heart ached. She was out there somewhere, possibly still following those vamps... or worse. Dead.
I stood up quickly, my head still pounding but I was determined to find her. If something happened to Lia, I would absolutely never forgive myself, neither would the pack, or my parents. I rushed to the door to move past this Xavier guy, but he reached his arm out and stopped me.

"You're not in your right state of mind," he exclaimed. We were in a close proximity now, and only now did I realize how sort of good looking Xavier was. He had silky brown hair that dangled over his golden eyes, a sharp jawline, perfectly fine lips.
It was almost like I could see through him, as if his vampire existence was completely transparent. I saw past who he was on the outside, and saw everything inside of his eyes. All the pain of the past, the hurt of the present, the curiosity of the future. Even if his heart was no longer beating, he still had one and whether he was undead, dead, or fully alive, he loved and cared with all of his heart despite the fact that it didn't beat anymore.

We both cleared our throats and moved back, allowing more space to come between us. I didn't try to leave again, in fact, I decided to stay. Of course I was still devastatingly worried about Liana, but rushing out there with this pounding headache wouldn't help her, it would probably only get us both into more trouble. Instead, I followed Xavier to the kitchen and he went into the freezer to pull out a blood bag for his vampire thirst.
Then I remembered the bites. My hand went to my neck, feeling nothing there which was odd. When my hand dropped, I screamed. My hand, my entire arm was white. Pale as winter. Pale as Xavier's. Xavier dropped the two blood bags he had grabbed, and immediately sped towards me in alert.

"Hey, it's going to be okay. Okay? Look at me," he said softly. My eyes met his and his arms wrapped around me as his thumbs drew little circles on my lower back. The comfort he gave me calmed me down, but I was still scared and confused.

"How am I a vampire?" I ask with a cracked voice. Vampires have never been known to have the ability to change a wolf. This was unlike anything I've ever seen or heard of before, yet it was possible because I was living it.