Chapter 13

When I'm done writing this chapter I'll probably write another cause I honestly have nothing else to do with my life right now.
Thank you guys so much for 255 reads, it really means a lot. ❤️ enjoy the chapter
Edveline is cute

Edward:

Hope and I joined everyone by the bonfire. Hope shivered, and moved closer towards the fire. I chuckled, and watched her illuminated pale face regain color from the warmth. She leaned against my shoulder as we all talked. Renesmee was asleep in her tent, and Bella occasionally looked back to make sure she was safe.
I looked down at Hope, to see her fast asleep. I let her remain laying against me, instead of putting her in a tent. She was warmer by the fire, so were the wolves, even though they could heat themselves up.

"So you and Hope." Emmett smirks, and I roll my eyes.

"You're lucky Edward, she's quite extraordinary," Bella said to me in a soft tone.

"Yeah," I reply, looking down at her peaceful face, "she is."
*******

Hope:

I woke up when the bright sun hit my face. The sunlight was blinding, and I wondered why I was outside. I heard chuckling, and looked up. I was leaning on Edward's chest, and the dying fire was in front of me.
I groaned, and realized I'd have to face the day.

"I take it you're not a morning person."

"You didn't already know this?"

"No, in case you forgot, you slept in a motel to hide your secret from my family. And then you went all the way to Paris."

"Oh."
He laughed, and helped me stand up.

"What time is it?" I asked no one in particular.

"It's almost eight," Carlisle answered. I looked at my phone quickly, and he was right. I had no service but he was correct about the time.

"We should get moving, we still have a little ways to go," Esme said. Everyone was already up now, and I felt slightly embarrassed that I was the last to wake up.
We packed everything up and continued moving. We walked through the snowy forest for almost an hour. It was almost nine o'clock. I suddenly stopped, halting Edward, Bella, Renesmee, and everyone else who was behind me. Carlisle and Esme were in front and stopped when noticing we all had too.

My ears closed in. I could hear the wolves' breathing, Renesmee's heart pumping and her blood running. And I heard footsteps.

"Hope what is it?" Carlisle asked.

"Someone's coming," I replied. Edward, Bella and Jacob all moved closer to Renesmee, and everyone took fighting stances. Ready to defend themselves at any given moment.

"They're getting closer," Pierre says.

"Hope, there's more than one." Camille adds. I'd noticed different footstep patterns, and she was right. So I listened closer, as they lessened the distance between us and them.

"There's four, they're vampires." I announce. Within minutes, four vampires came to a stop in front of us.

"Well well, what do we have here?" The leader smirked right at me, he had an Australian accent.
For a moment, I was confused, until it all came rushing back to me. I froze, my entire posture going rigid. No, this couldn't be possible.

"Hope?" Pierre called.

"This is a nice surprise," the leader continued, "I thought you'd be long dead by now."

"You son of a-"

"Tsk tsk," he cut me off by clicking his tongue, "now, is that any way to talk to an old friend?" His voice was sinister, the darkness and evil in his tone sent shivers down my spine.