Chapter 34

There's only going to be one chapter today because it's my uncles birthday. This means ice cream!! Yay, my sweet tooth will be satisfied.
There's a bit of a time skip so yeah.

A few months later~

Hope:

"Keep your eyes covered," Edward said frustratingly.
"I don't trust you!"
"You agreed to marry me, you should've reconsidered."
"Yes. I should've."
"Hey!"

Edward told me he had a surprise for me, which was the first red flag. Edward isn't the best at surprises that's for sure. Alice, Jasper, Rose, and Emmett tagged along so I'm betting all of them are in on it. Bella, Xavier, Ness, and Jake came as well but I think they're innocent.

"Edward!" I shouted angrily as I almost tripped over what I would think is a vine or something. He covered my eyes with a damn blindfold and all I can go off of is my hearing and my feet which is how I know I'm in the woods. And because of the sound of snow. It's January already, the middle of winter. We walked for like five minutes in total, yes I was counting, and we finally stopped.

"Okay take it off."

"I'm going to kill you," I said as I took off the blindfold.
"It's beautiful."
I stared in awe at a small but gorgeous house.

"I promised to build one, and I finally finished it. Well, most of it," he said as he took my hand and led us inside.
"The only thing not finished is the baby's room. Alice and Rose helped me put together your closet, while Emmett and Jasper helped with the building."

"Strong mates are a blessing," Emmett smirked.

"Hon, we all know Hope is definitely stronger than you," Rose replied.

"We'll see about that after she has her baby." I'm about five months along and I've already begun showing. I actually have a bump now. Not as big as pictures Edward's shown me of Bella though. On the note of mates, Jacob hasn't proposed to Ness yet, because we haven't come up with the right way to do it. He says no to everything we suggest, well, he is considering the beach idea which is no doubt my pick.

"I will bury you alive, Em."

"Don't call me Em, you make me sound feminine."

"Ahem," Rose gave him a look that said 'shut the hell up.'

"Would you rather me call you Emmy?"

"Em is fine." That's what I thought.

Edward showed us the rest of the house that seemed the perfect size for us. It's way smaller than the Cullens' but that's because there's not as many of us. There's a room decorated for Ness in case she ever wants to stay here. The kitchen was lovely, and was packed with all of my favorite snacks and things to cook. There's a warm fireplace, and bookshelves are placed on both sides of it.

"What do you think?"

"I love it."

"Good."
We went back home and Edward said we could move in after I give birth. When we got upstairs I was overjoyed. Tanya, Kate, Carmen, Eleazar and Garrett were here. Tanya and Kate are absolutely wonderful, I love them.

"There she is," Carmen smiled as everyone hugged them, besides Xavier, he doesn't even know who they are.

"New coven member Carlisle?" Kate asked.

"A close friend of Hope's."

"Oh?" She smirked at me.

"Shut up. This is Xavier. Xavier these are our cousins, the Denali coven; Tanya, Kate, Garrett, Carmen and Eleazar."

"Nice to meet you," Xavier nodded. The Denali's could only stay for a little while before they had to leave again and go back to Alaska. They left shortly before sundown so we said our goodbyes and then we hung out in the living room. Ness and Jacob aren't here because he took her out on a date for the night, so cute those two are.

"So what do you think you're going to name her?" Rose asked randomly.

"Well she is just a guess, but we think we'd prefer to keep it private for now," Edward responded as I laid my head on his shoulder.
It wasn't long before I hissed.

"Are you okay?" Edward asked.

"Yeah, just kicks."

"How harsh?" Carlisle questioned. This was one of Bella's problems when she was carrying Renesmee. She drank blood to get stronger and that made Renesmee stronger, so when she kicked she would break Bella's bones.

"Um, I mean nothing's broken I know that for sure, but definitely a little strong." They aren't necessarily painful, surprising and sometimes painful, but not a lot.
"I began feeling them about a week ago."

"Can the baby break her ribs like Renesmee did with Bella?" Rosalie asked.

"I think it's less of a possibility but we may need to keep track of it. This baby has vampire and wolf genes, it'll be stronger than Renesmee," Carlisle responded.
Now I began to feel scared. He was right, I'm already a hybrid, I know what damage I can do, and I'm sure my child is starting to figure it out too. Though I am a little confident, considering I've felt kicks for a week and so far I haven't broken any ribs so that's a good sign. Since the growing of the baby and the pregnancy itself is way different than Bella's, maybe the outcome will be too.

This is very very short, but I do almost everything when it comes to getting things ready for birthdays in my home. Baking a cake is off my list but I have to decorate. There will be another chapter either tomorrow or Friday.