Chapter 9

Check in, how are y'all?

My boyfriend wants me to go fishing smh. Idk I'll decide later, let's go. Also, the photo above is her place in Paris. It's not directly in the city, it's more so on the outskirts in a secluded area in the woods so she could.. hunt. Imagine it more covered by trees.

Edward:

"How could she do this? She lied to us for three weeks, Jasper for decades since he thought she was dead of old age, then low and behold she's a vampire, and now a hybrid," Rose continued rambling.

"Rose, enough," Esme said. "She had her reasons. Did none of you see the look on that girl's face? She was terrified."

"And? Esme we trusted this woman to be around Renesmee, she was dangerous all along. How do we know she wasn't planning on killing all of us?"

"Rose shut the hell up, you're being dramatic. A little like Bella might I add," Jake stepped in.

"Says the one who normally overreacts Mr. Smelly-Mutt-Who-Can't-Control-My-Temper."

"Rose!" She finally shut up after Esme yelled at her.

"Calm down, babe." Emmett rubbed her shoulders soothingly. I sighed, the mate pull was hurting more and more by the minute as Hope drove. She has to be leaving town by now.

"We have to get her back," Jasper spoke almost at a mumble.

"No way, hell no," Jared spits. "She crossed pack territory, we should've killed her the day we saw her on the beach."
I was starting to get really mad at these wolves. I get she crossed into our lands, but she's still my mate and I wasn't going to let anyone hurt her or even consider hurting her.

"She's the strongest thing we have to fight against the Volturi. If you can't tell, we haven't even gotten near figuring out a plan for that because we've been too busy focusing on getting Bella and Renesmee. We need her." I reply. She really is the strongest creature on this planet, no one has ever known of a hybrid to exist.

"Are you people insane?!" Paul yelled. "That woman is an abomination that never should've existed."

"Watch your mouth dog," I spit harshly.

"Enough!" Esme scolds. Her voice rings throughout the room, the wolves flinching due to high volume. "We'll figure something out, but Edward's right. We do need Hope, whether we like it or not, fact is she's the strongest and best fighter in the world. She could prove useful."
Sam and Jacob were clearly pissed, but didn't show it as much. Sam had a mutual respect towards Hope, and with Jake it was like a 'thank you for trying to save my imprint' type relationship. The wolves were just angry, and had no problem showing it. Leah was void, but Seth looked betrayed and hurt more than angry. Seth and Hope were close, he took a liking to her really quickly.

That's what I admire about her, she has a kind heart. She belongs here.

Hope:

I was far away from Washington. It was the following day, and I'd made it to Fargo, North Dakota. From there, I planned on taking a plane to Paris.
I gave the flight attendant my plane ticket, and went to a free seat in the back. This would be a long ride, specifically eleven hours and thirty-five minutes, because it's a one-stop flight. So I plugged in my earbuds and let my music sweep me away as I gazed out the window at all the landscapes of the world.

The rocky landing of the plane made me vow to never take another one. I don't know how people do this constantly, I thought pilots were professionals. Rolling my eyes, I stepped off the plane and was hit by the crisp autumn air. I had major jet lag so I, as quickly as I could, found my car that was flown over here during my never ending flight. I drove to my new home. Apparently, the apartment I had owned here the last hundred years was sold during my time in the States.
I had called a mutual friend, one whom I'd met when I was with Xavier. His name's Pierre. I told him my situation, leaving out the mate part, and he got me a place here in Paris that I could stay. However, when I showed up and saw the large ass mansion, I screamed Pierre's name so loud it caused him to come to me... from inside the house.