Chapter 19

I was dog sitting my sisters husky since she's at work, and her dog decided to go to the front yard and get into a fight with the neighbors dog. We live in an open field with only a few houses and are surrounded my woods, so therefore we don't have fences and only once had this happened before. But they're both okay thankfully.

Hope:

My entire body ached and the worst part was I had to lay on the ground for at least two hours so that my major injuries could heal enough to where I could walk because we had no car. I was covered in blood and had a massive headache that advil could probably fix, but it was at minimum an hour to town.

"Can you stand?" Alec asked as I tried to get up. I stumbled on the heeled boots I was wearing, and was pretty sure I sprained one of my ankles in the crash. He grabbed hold of me to prevent me from falling, and walked slowly beside me.

"It hurts," I said with a raspy voice. Alec picked me up and everyone sped quickly back to the hotel as fast as they could before the sun came up.
We made it to our two booked rooms and Alec left me, Jane and Heidi in our room so I could clean up. When I looked presentable again, we were able to call the boys over so we could talk about another plan, since we so far didn't have a car.

"I called Aro and he offered to bring doctors right away." Felix told us.

"That won't be necessary, I'm fine. A little sore and scratched up, but I'm healed for the most part. Nothing broken or torn," I responded.

"Well that's good, he also said to get another car whether it's a rental or whatever,  he doesn't care and he's covering it."

"Alright, we'll let Hope rest for the day and then tonight we can get back on the mission," Alec says.
I slept most of the day and woke up in the evening. As the sun set, Jane and Heidi went out to get me some food, and to get some blood for everyone else. After we had our meals, we went to the nearest dealership in Ocean City and found that Aro already took care of it, and we could choose whatever was there. We got another suv that could fit us, and got back to figuring out where our vampire wolf squad went.

As we drove, I noticed Demetri and Jane were more aware and focused on the road than before the crash happened, but I didn't say anything about it. I just didn't want them to treat me differently, and see me as fragile, like any little thing would break me.
Driving for a while we ended up in a parking lot, which was basically a dead end.

"Demetri we're in a parking lot, the trail ends here." Heidi pointed out the obvious.

"It's not a dead end. This is a vampire wolf club, and if we were led to this club, they probably went inside."
We entered, but we weren't exactly dressed to impress. Well, Heidi always is but that's besides the point.

Unlike many clubs that vampires and wolves work at, this one had strippers. This led me to believe that maybe the men hit them up, and it's a long shot but they might know something.

"Alright, Alec and Demetri, you're both good looking, go talk to the strippers," I said. They looked at me as if I was crazy, while Felix looked offended.

"Why aren't I good looking?"

"Felix that's not the point. Go on boys, we already lost time, we need to work fast before they make their way out of Maryland."
Knowing I'm right, they get to it. Heidi uses her charm and goes around to ask male vampires or wolves who would've consulted with them, while Jane, Felix, and I keep an eye out on the exits in case they are here and try to get out.

After a while, Heidi and the boys join our sides.

"I got nothin'," Heidi said with a sigh.

"Two of the girls, Stacie and Brittany, overheard a conversation between the men we're looking for," Alec begins. "They're heading to Baltimore to hit up a concert to feed in the crowd. The wolves are going to settle unresolved issues with a pack whose members will be attending."