Chapter 38 - The Last One

Here we are, the last chapter of this story.

^^ meet the children of Hope and Edward!! In order, it goes Grayson Anthony (portrayed by Cody Christian), Ella Rose (portrayed by Lily Collins), and the youngest being Aurora Marie (portrayed by Lucy Hale)

23 years later~

Narrator:

Years later, there are now three vampire-wolf hybrid children that belong to Edward and Hope Cullen. Their firstborn Grayson "Gray" Anthony Cullen, middle child Ella "El" Rose Cullen, named after Edward's sister Rosalie Hale, and their youngest daughter Aurora "Rora" Marie Cullen, Marie coming from Edward's other sister Alice who's full name is Mary Alice Brandon Cullen. They all have a wonderful relationship with their half sister, vampire-human hybrid Renesmee Carlie Cullen, daughter of Edward and Bella. Grayson is mated to Hope's lifelong friend Xavier, Ella is mated to wolf Embry, and Aurora is mated to hotheaded wolf Paul.

They all live in Paris, somewhere new that the Cullens and wolves have never been. After Grayson grew up, they had to move otherwise people in Forks would get suspicious. So they relocated to Paris, even though the Quileute tribe remains in Forks, Washington. Billy, Jacob's father, has passed, along with other family members. Sue Clearwater, Leah and Seth's mother, Charlie, Bella's father, and the other wolves' parents. Grace, the daughter of Emily and Sam Uley is full grown, Renesmee and Jacob have married. Everyone lives in what is now referred to as the Cullen Manor, Hope's residence in the suburbs of Paris, France. Carlisle remains a doctor, working at one of the best hospitals in Paris.

Quil and Embry had joined Jacob's pack, leaving Sam's. Like Leah, Grace became a shapeshifter despite her being a girl. All three groups are good allies and see each other as family. Paul and Hope no longer have a strained relationship and are quite close. Most of the wolves have grown older, except for Jacob, Paul and Embry, due to imprinting. Seth, Brady, and Collin, the youngest wolves, besides Grace who is in her twenties, are in their thirties.
With most of the wolves being older, they no longer shift, and a new pack was established in La Push where the Quileute tribe is.

As far as the Allaire-Monet pack, Hope goes to Plage de Dieppe beach in Dieppe, France, about three hours from Paris, each year on the anniversary of the pack's massacre to pay her respects to those lost. Since moving to Paris with the Cullens and wolves, she talked to Pierre which ended in a heated fight and him getting very aggressive trying to get his point across, scaring Ella, who was just a baby, and he was seen as a threat to Hope, Edward, Ella's older brother and her wolf imprintee, forcing Embry to intervene and Pierre was killed. Samuel left Paris and all of the painful memories, and went to Le Havre, France, sailing through the North Sea to Oslo, Norway. Last Hope had heard from him was when he made the trip safely and said once he had explored Norway, he would go to other European countries, but never return to France.

Hope:

"Mom!" My daughter Ella came running, grabbing my shoulders and putting me in front of her like I was her shield. Embry, Aurora, and Grayson came running after her, and halted before me. I raised an eyebrow with a stern face, and then snapped my head to my husband who stood on the other side of the kitchen island laughing.

"What the hell is going on here?" I asked my kids. Embry isn't my kid but he imprinted on Ella so technically he kind of is.

"Sorry mom. We were just playing with Ella. Grayson and Embry were tickling her and I was just laughing on the sidelines," Aurora replied. Aurora is my youngest daughter, who just reached physical adulthood three years ago. Ella is the middle child. My kids are good, but sometimes they get carried away when they're playing around with each other.

"That's fine but calm it down a bit, and don't run in here to use me as your shield anymore. Understood?"

"Yes ma'am," they all responded. They ran out, and Edward continued laughing.

I shot him a mean look, "Shut up." We were in the middle of making dinner for me and all of the kids who eat regular human food, and their wolf imprintees.
We live in Paris now, and my home is now called the Cullen Manor. My two girls both look like their older half-sister Renesmee, the long dark brown hair with dark green-brown hazel eyes. Grayson's eyes are a permanent blue and he still has dark hair. Sam and Emily's daughter Grace is an adult, and she's beautiful. She has dark brown hair and the same brown eyes as her parents.

Pierre is dead at the hands of Embry, and I hardly ever talk to Julia or Camille. Seeing the girls just reminds me of the massacre, even though they weren't responsible for it, they were still there and did nothing to stop it. Every year I go to the beach in Dieppe, where we sailed off memorial shafts on fire, on the anniversary of the pack's death.

After me and the kids ate, Edward and I went to our bedroom while the kids hung out with their family.
"You know, you're just as beautiful as the day I met you."

"Well that was random," I laughed.

"But it's true. Every time I look at you it's like I'm seeing you for the first time again. Your beauty stuns me, and so does your heart. You're so kind and soft, sometimes, but you're just wonderful. And I'm very lucky to have you."

"Aww, thank you my love." I replied as I kissed him.
We joined our family downstairs.

"Everyone ready?" Esme asked. We headed out and walked through the woods and streets to get to downtown Paris. It's France's Independence Day and we're going downtown to celebrate it by taking a walk through the park that surrounds the Eiffel Tower.
When we got there, we stood in front of it, and looked up at the beautiful architecture. The lights from the Eiffel Tower and the street lights illuminated everyone's faces through the dark of the night.

"It's beautiful," Grace said as she snuggled closer to her dad. Sam pulled both her and Emily closer to him, kissing Emily's cheek.

"Now I see why you love Paris so much, Hope," Esme smiled at me. "It's gorgeous."

"It really is. I've always been drawn to this place, because it's my home. It's a part of me."

"It's a part of all of us now," Ella said. I hugged my three children close, taking in every moment of being with them. Even though I'm part vampire and I don't age, I can still be killed. Life is short no matter what species you are: vampire, shapeshifter, human... it teaches me to make the most of life while you have it. Because at any moment it could be taken away from you. Like the pack, and Irina.

"I love you," I said looking up at Edward. My husband, my mate, my heart, my life, my everything.

"I love you too." And then we kissed under the lights of the Eiffel Tower in the middle of Paris, France.

My wish came true.
To have a happy family, with my husband, and everyone I hold dear to me.

The end.
I'm not crying, you're crying.