Chapter 24

Ah! We hit 2k! Thank you guys for 70 votes. Love yall ❤️

Alice:

"No."
....
"No."
....
"No."
....
"No."
....

"Hope, I do sincerely love you, but if you do not pick a dress in the next fifteen minutes, I'm picking one for you," Rose says with frustration.

"Rose, allow her to find the dress she actually wants," I reply. We're out shopping for a wedding dress and then accessories and shoes.

"Listen to Alice!" She calls out from the dressing room where she was switching into a pink wedding dress brought to her by Esme.
"And no! This is pink."
Rose groaned and rolled her eyes.

"Rose, we don't sleep. You certainly can't be tired." Esme laughed.

"I'm not sleepy," she responds. "I am, however, tired of her lack of fashion. Seriously, we should find her any black wedding dress and then she'll start saying yes to all of them."

"True," I chuckled, "but she's not wearing black to her wedding, that's an order."

"I have one I think you will like," Renesmee smiled and handed a dress to Hope.

"She didn't immediately say no, so I think that's good," Bella whispered.
For a few minutes it was nothing but silent.

"Should we go check on he-"

"Yes!"
Rose was cut off by Hope shouting and following was maniac laughter, which we knew belonged to Hope. The door opened and she walked out in the most stunning dress ever. A little overboard for her taste, but it's her wedding. Everything will be overboard.

"You look absolutely beautiful," Esme awed.

"That's the dress, it was made for you. And it fits your body perfectly," Rose added.
We had her pick out shoes and any accessories she wanted, which was nothing but a veil, which secretly I am personalizing as a wedding gift, and a bracelet which matched with Hope's chosen headpiece. She said she'd wear her engagement ring, her sisters wedding set, and her mother's necklace, to which none of us objected. It's her wedding, and she should feel close to her family.

"Can I get McDonald's?" Hope asked as we exited the shopping center.

"Fine," Esme chuckles.

"Yay!"

"Don't forget your bachelorette party is tonight," I reminded her.

"Oh yeah, we have to get ready for that. Off to McDonald's and then home," Rose says.

Edward:

"You okay?" I twitched and looked at Jasper and Emmett.

"Huh?"

"Getting cold feet?" Emmett asked with a smirk.

"No."

"Then what's bothering you?" Jasper asked.

"Nothing, just nervous."

"Well don't be, we'll go hunting tonight and celebrate and then you can go back to staring at Hope while she sleeps," Emmett responded.

"I don't stare at her Emmett, I simply admire her beauty. And most of the night I'm going back and forth between Renesmee and Hope, so hush."

                                    *********

Hope:

I picked out a sexy front draped backless halter dress with sparkly champagne colored sequins with chains as straps. I paired it with black heels and then put on my arrow necklace. After curling my hair and doing my makeup, I exited the bathroom and saw Edward getting dressed to go hunt with Jasper and Emmett. He turned around and stopped buttoning up the shirt he tucked into his jeans and stared at me.

"Are you girls meeting strippers or something?"

"No, just going to a vampire club in Seattle, dancing, drinking for me, but no guys. You can calm down Edward," I chuckled.

"You're still showing too much, guys will stare."

"Let them, the ring on my finger tells them what they want to know, but the opposite of what they hope the answer will be."
I left my mate and went downstairs to meet up with Renesmee, Bella, Rose, and Alice.

"You look hot," Bella laughs.

"It's my bachelorette party, I must look hot."

"I'm surprised mom let me wear a short dress, but I'm not complaining," Renesmee said.

"Neither am I," a deep voice followed. I turned my head, and saw Jacob.

"Just don't let any men touch you sweetie," Alice responded.

"That's what I'm for, I'm her bodyguard tonight. Hope's too."

"Jake I can handle myself, you're aware of that correct?"

"Fully. But you'll also probably get drunk so hush, and I'm not doing this as your alpha, I'm protecting you as your friend. Now let's go so we can get Nessie home quicker."
Renesmee rolled her eyes but went out the door anyway. She turned out like me and Bella, a little firecracker, rather than like Edward.

We entered the club and I went right to the bar to get a martini, a cocktail made of gin, vermouth, and olives. After the bartender fixed my drink, I landed a twenty on the counter and left the bar. I found Jake and Renesmee quickly and stood with them. Jake was watching as Bella, Rose, and Alice danced a few feet away from us.

"You okay Ness?" I ask.

"Yep."

"You look beautiful tonight," I smiled.

"Thank you, you too mama. Hey, mama?" She asked. My head turned from watching the girls to Renesmee.

"Yes?"

"Can I get a drink from the bar?"

"Of course, but nothing too strong and I and Jake must go with you. Also, let Bella know."

"Okay." I went over with Ness to Bella and Ness talked loudly over the music to Bella. She looked at me, and I gave her a look. Bella sighed, and said okay.

"I promise I'll look after her while you dance Bells," I told her. Bella nodded, and Alice pulled her away. Jake and I went with Ness and she ordered a glass of champagne. I had my martini refilled and then we went back to our friends. Ness and I joined the others in dancing, and I even managed to convince Jacob into dancing beside us.
We didn't return home until three in the morning and both I and Renesmee went straight to our rooms to change and go to sleep. I had a wonderful night with the girls and Jacob.

I was met with Edward laying on the bed reading when I entered.
"We're back."

"You guys came home late, I was beginning to get worried. I was just about to call you."

"We're fine. Renesmee is going to bed and the others are downstairs, Jacob went back home. She only had one drink, and I had two, so we're okay." He sighed, and intertwined our hands. A few minutes later I got changed and then lied back down and went straight to sleep.

I know it's half of what I usually write but I was busy yesterday and todays my dads birthday so I kind of threw this chapter together so that I could at least publish once this weekend before I go back to school.
Only 25 more days (counting weekends too) and then I'm free. Hopefully when it comes to the week of finals I can miss some days if I don't have to test. Have a lovely day, love you all.