Chapter 25

Let's try to hit 5k reads and 110 votes within the next few chapters please!! How well are you enjoying the story so far? Please comment and let me know if you want specific events to happen, and I'll read them and see if I can add more to the story's plot. How many chapters do you think this story will be?
The picture above is just something I put together (using photos from Pinterest as I do everything else), the way that they look at each other, with so much love and adoration, it's wonderful. And because this chapter is mostly all about love, I thought why not put a collage together of how the Cullens and their mates express their love? I also added the music from Twilight, I sung this song for choir in fifth grade and since then I've fallen in love with it. Yes it's Bella and Edward but that's just how the music video was made. Enjoy this very long chapter <3

Hope:

"Today is the day," my eyes moved upwards and met with his, as we smiled at each other. I had just woken up a few minutes ago, and was laying by my soon-to-be-husband's side.

"I'm still surprised Alice let you stay with me," I laughed.

"Well it took a lot of convincing, you know Alice." The door opened and Alice walked inside.

"The wedding is in four hours, there are still preparations to be made, including getting you and all of us ready so Edward, my dear brother, out." She was speaking nicely until she told Edward to get out. We laughed, I kissed him, and then he left us. Alice pulled me out of bed and into the bathroom to shower. After showering she blow dried my hair and did my makeup while Rose did my hair. Bella helped Renesmee to get ready in my bedroom.

"You're going to look beautiful," Alice smiled.

I smiled to myself sadly, and looked down at my hands that were in my lap. "I wish my mother and father were here."
Rose lifted my chin from behind me and we looked at each other in the mirror.

"I'm sure they are very proud of you, Hope. Any man and woman would be lucky to have you as a daughter, I know Esme and Carlisle feel the same way. I'm really glad we got you back."

"Thanks Rose."

"Esme! Come look at Hope!" Bella called. Esme came in just as Rose and Alice finished with my hair and makeup.

"Oh you look so gorgeous," she gasped.

"It's time for the dress," Alice beamed. I laughed as Esme clapped excitedly. Bella and Renesmee laid the dress out on the bed and I put it on. It was a large dress but not hard to get on after having had tried it on in the dressing room and zipping it myself. It's a white mermaid dress with satin and a floral lace layer over it. Starting at the waist is an overskirt with the same floral lace design. The top was like a corset, mesh lace that slightly shows the stomach, with built in comfortable push up pads, and is sleeveless.

I'll admit, it is a little over the top but this dress, I knew was it. I added my mom's arrow necklace, my sister's engagement and wedding rings were placed on my right hand while the ring Edward gave me remained on my left, and my white opal and gold flower bracelet.

"Oh!" Alice gasped as she rushed back into my bathroom and came back out with my headpiece. It matched my bracelet, and she attached my floor length veil to the top of my bun and then put in my hairpiece. Alice picked up the end of my veil and handed it to me, and I saw something in cursive. Edward and I's names were written in white glitter on the veil just above the white leaf branches with little white pearls.

"It's lovely Alice," I told her. "Thank you."

"Don't worry about it, it's a wedding gift for my new sister."

"Are you ready to go marry our brother?" Rose asked me.

I took a deep breath, "Yes."

Narrator: