Seven.

I know I said short and frequent chapters but I just love long chapters.

Enjoy and excuse any mistakes.

Naomi's POV

The alarm from my phone went off which caused me to groan but stay in the position I was in. Melo extended his arm to turn it off. We both laid on the couch in silence.

Without saying anything the both of us got up and freshened up. We just took our pre game nap and now we have to head to the facility.

I'm tired as hell and these back to back games are kicking my ass. He's tired too but his role is way more important than mine so I get it. Well, no they need me if, god forbid, they get hurt, so I'm important too.

After I was done, I went into his kitchen and laid the top part of my body on his island. I rested my head on my arms.

I heard him grab his keys and I got up. "That's what you wearing?" I asked looking over his fit.

"Yeah? What I look bad? I'm changing when I get there anyway." He looked down at his attire.

"Can I have the hoodie?"

"Can I say no?" He raised an eyebrow.

"You can."

"You still going to wear it aren't you?"

"Prolly." I laughed and he shook his head. "Come on nugget." I walked towards the front door.

He groaned and grabbed my book bag for me before heading to his truck. "Out of all the nicknames. What was wrong with Dip?"

"Everyone calls you that. I wanted something exclusive for me. Come on. It's cute."

"Okay French fry."

"Melo no."

"How you gone tell me no on the name I pick? That's not how this works."

"Thank you." I said when he opened the car door for me. You can tell he just woke up. He gets this cute puffy look to his face.

"Yuh." He closed my door. "Now back to this name." He said as soon as he got in and turned some music on. "If you call me nugget, I gotta call you something food related. It would only make sense." He drove us to the center.

LaMelo and I are officially official. He asked me a couple days after me staying over his house. We had an intimate dinner at his house and he asked me to be his girlfriend.

"Nugget is a baby name for real. Call our kid that but I need a grown man name."

"I'm still trying out names. Trial and error."

"Well that's a fat ass error. Throw that hoe in the garbage." He went on.

"Okay babe." I chuckled. "I want a tattoo for my birthday." I brought up.

He turned the music down a little. "Do you?"

"Yeah. I think a little one would be cute."

"Yeah cause you don't have one do you?" He glanced over at me.

I shook my head. "Nope. Blank canvas. The possibilities are endless."

"Any ideas on what you want?"

"Not really. I want something small but meaningful."

"Want me to go with you?"

"Matching tattoos?" I looked over at him and pointed with a smile.

"Fuck no."