Fifty Two.

Jayson's POV

"Stop it." Chayse snatched away from Deuce.

"Hold your brother's hand." I told him.

"No."

"No?" I responded quickly because no? The hell he mean no? "Hold his hand or you can stay in the car all by yourself while we go inside. Your choice."

"I want mommy." He stuck his nose up, crossing his arms.

"Mommy is inside so you need to hold Deuce's hand. If I have to say it again, me and you getting in the car and having a conversation. Now give him your damn hand." I said with a little more bass in my voice.

He reluctantly gave Deuce his hand and we walked inside of the stadium. Today is the first NFL game of the season and the kids are excited.

Chayse on the other hand is being a pain in my left side. Usually we're cool but lately, he ain't been passing the vibe check. He's now 4 so he's getting more vocal.

And don't get me started on his relationship with his mom. If it's between me or Naomi, he's pushing me in front of a moving train so he can have her to himself. He's a momma's boy for sure.

Her and I need to talk about his attitude because we don't beat our children but they're getting older so we need a plan. What does discipline look like for a 4 year old? I didn't have this problem with Deuce so I'm not familiar.

I guided us to where Naomi told me to meet her. We turned the corner and I do a double take.

"Hey that's Jalen Hurts." Deuce pointed and looked up at me with a smile.

"Sure is." I forced a smile which was very painful to do.

"Oh dad I gotta get a picture. Here." He passed me his phone right before we got to them.

What the hell? I'm really just dad to my kids. Not Jayson Tatum the basketball star but dad take this picture of me and the quarterback for the Eagles. That's crazy.

That's not even our family's team! Go Rams. Yeah I know they moved but we not going to talk about that. The Eagles ain't our team. I know that for a fact.

"Hi Mimi." He gave his step mom a side hug then looked at...him. I took my time walking over to them, acting like I was on the phone. What? I don't feel like talking right now.

"Hi pumpkin. How are you?"

"Good." He responded to her and fist bumped Jalen when he extended his to him.

"Aight I gotta go." Ah bummer. "But aye, we gone talk shordy with a d." He walked backwards and said to Naomi. I beg your pardon? Talk? Shortie with a what?!

"Aw man I wanted a picture." Deuce said.

"Come find me after the game and I got you." He responded to my son.

"Bet." Deuce smiled. Aight now. He's not all that. Let's chill.

Naomi turned around looking for me but I was already close. Her smile grew but not for me. "Aw look at you two. You're wearing the carrier. Such a dedicated dad." She placed a hand on Journey's back and left a kiss on her head. "Hi Jay." She looked up at me.

Ok maybe I'm trippin. She did smile for me I guess.

Her parents were here as well. Naomi doesn't get amazing seats for being a trainer but I do so we were sitting in the box.

"I'll see you guys after the game." She waved and made her way to the locker room.

We got to the suite and I handed Journey to her grandmother. My dad senses started tingling so I looked around the room. Deuce and Camari were fine but Chayse wasn't.