Fifteen.

Naomi's POV

"Gg, gg, gg." I said to the guys as they gave me high fives on their way to the locker room. Gg meaning good game of course.

Jayson came over to me with a little someone after his post game interview. "Hey Deuce." I beamed and tickled his tummy.

He laughed but didn't let go of his dad, his little hands tightly around his neck. "Hi Shortie." He said in his cute little voice.

"I'm not short, you're short." I playfully said.

"I'm gonna be as tall as my daddy."

"You right. So I guess I am shortie then." I accepted and he nodded. I started looking around for someone else.

"The hell you doing?" Jayson looked at me weird and laughed.

"Bad word daddy." Deuce said and covered his mouth.

"Sorry."

"I'm looking for your fine ass- asspiring momma." I tried to come up with a word to cover the curse word I just used when Deuce squinted his eyes at me.

"Yo can you stop?" JT said.

"What? It's true. Bro your mom is bad." I saw her walking in our direction. "Hi Miss.Brandy." I said like Smokey and Craig.

"Hey Naomi." She laughed, because she knew what I was copying, and gave me a hug.

Jayson handed Deuce to his mom and he told them bye then we headed back to the locker room.

"Is it just me or I'm like really tired these last few games? I be feeling like I'm going to fall asleep in the chair because these games be dragging."

"Yeah I think that's just you. You feeling alright?"

I nodded. "Yeah. I'm just sleepy."

"Did you eat today?"

"No." I shook my head. "I been fasting but it ends tonight."

"Okay well I'm going to guess that might be why you're so tired."

"Could be. I'm drinking hella water though."

"That still ain't good. You need to eat. That's where your energy comes from. That and going outside. I'm sure once you eat, you'll be fine."

"Not you trying to doctor me." I looked up at him with a pleaser smile. "I might need you on my team."

"You know I'm good at a little of everything."

"Sure. Well I'm going to head out. Y'all don't need me no more tonight."

"Okay. You go get you some rest and eat something."

"Oh I'm bout to eat a few things. I got some making up to do."

"Goodnight shortie." He nodded at me.

"Night Jayson." I waved then walked to my car. We have a couple home games this week before we're on the road next week.

It's been a minute since I've talked to Melo. Well other than us checking in but that's about it. We had a mild argument and well-

Flashback...

Melo came back to my apartment the next morning. I guess he left to stay at a hotel. There's this awkward silence between us and I know I won't be the one to break it.

"You ready to talk now?" He asked joining me on the coach.

I shrugged. "Sure."

"Should I expect one worded answers from you like a child or are we going to be adults?" He said with a little attitude.