Thirty Five.

Hello, hello. Happy Halloween 🎃 👻

Had to get this out because something in my spirit is telling me JT is about to pull a Melo and post Ella on her birthday. Let me prepare myself and accept the reality.

*inserts Tyrese crying meme*

But I hope y'all enjoy the chapter and excuse any mistakes.

Jayson's POV

"What do you think Naomi would like?" I asked Deuce as we walked around the store.

It's probably risky as hell to be out here with the kids with all these people and shit. I have my bodyguard but Naomi doesn't want Chayse all over the internet. Well as little as possible.

"Um this." He placed his hand on a bike for his size.

"Would she like that or you?"

"Me but we can get her a big bike. Like this one. It has a basket too."

This boy here. My attention went to my ringing phone. "Hello?"

"Hey where are you?" Naomi asked.

"Took the boys out for a little bit so you could sleep in."

"Aw honey that's so sweet of you."

"Of course. We'll be back a little later. I made you some breakfast so you can eat that when you get hungry."

There was a pause so I know she's trying to contain her smile and excitement. "I love you bubba."

"I love you more. See you later."

I put my phone away and Deuce cleared his throat. He was leaning against the bike with a grin. "So are we getting new bikes?"

"Not today. Let's go see what else we can find." I laughed as my hand rested on the top as his head as he walked beside me.

"Is Ayse sleeping?" He asked.

"Nope. He's wide awake."

"When will he start walking?"

"I don't know but it won't be any time soon."

"Why? He's too little?"

"Exactly."

"Wait daddy can I get this?" He held up a container.

"What is that? Is that slime?" I squinted a little to make sure I read it right.

"Mhm."

"No. Put it back. Remember the last time I got you some of that. You had your mom calling me, upset, because you messed up her carpet."

"But it was an accident and I was little. I'm big now."

"You're still little but you can get the small one and it stays at the house." I said and he got excited picking the color he wanted. "Can you help me find something for Mimi now?"

"I don't know what she likes. She's your finance." He shrugged.

"My what?"

"Finance dad. Remember you put the ring on her finger?"

I kissed my teeth with a little chuckle. "You mean my fiancée?" I continued laughing because he was dead ass. "You crazy man. And you told me you knew what she liked." I looked down at him.

"I do. You said no."

"Said no to what?"

"The bike."

"Deuce." I laughed because he really want another bike. He's due for one but that's not what we're focused on today.

"What about another ring?" He went over to a jewelry case.