Thirty One.

You thought I was feelin you?

My bad for the long wait man. It's the depression

I saw Miss.Mai Saturday night. Still salty she done wifed my boy up but it's cool. Her mic was def on. I think she did pretty good. Mary did amazing!

Hope y'all mess with the chapter. Enjoy and excuse any mistakes.

Naomi's POV

"What you doing?" Jayson asked me before placing a kiss on my bare stomach.

I clicked around on my phone quickly. "Ordering me some telfeezies." I glanced at him when he didn't respond. "Telfar baby. Telfar." I chuckled.

"Oh the bag?" He sat back in his chair. "How many you ordering?"

"Well I don't have any so I have some making up to do. Hopefully I can get the top ones I want. I don't want to be selfish."

"You want me to order you one or two?"

"Nah. It's ok. I think I'm done here. Let me check out before they snatch the rug from under me." It was quiet as I quickly checked out. I held my breath as the screen was loading. "Whew. We're good. I got 'em."

"How much damage you do?"

"Do we really need to discus numbers?" I put my phone away and crossed my legs as I laid on the table, waiting for the doctor.

"How much Naomi?"

"Why you checking me? This is my money." I laughed.

"I'm not, I'm just curious. What you spend? $400?"

"Mmmmm..."

"More than that?"

"Perhaps."

"Boo how much did you spend?" He sat up trying not to laugh.

"$1,500 but before you say anything-"

"$1,500 for a bag?" He laughed.

"Bags baby. Bags. Plural. I told you I had some catching up to do."

"Did you buy every single bag on the site?"

"No. The sizes determine price. I bought a small one. You know you need one for a little accent. You want to do a little something but not too much."

"How much is a little one?"

"$150."

"$150?! How small is little?"

"It'll hold my phone and one or two small essentials."

"Oh you trippin. What else you get?"

"I got a large one. You know when I want to travel like a bad bitch. She'll give that. That's $250. Then I got my medium bags for everyday looks."

"$150 and $250 ain't equaling $1,500. The math ain't mathing."

"I got 5 medium bags which are $202 a pop plus taxes. Hey I wanted to spoil myself. I can't remember the last time I've done that. Plus the holidays are coming up. I can gift a few."

"I ain't judging, just asking questions."

"Yeah cause you walking around here sporting a half a million dollar watch. Please don't get on me."

"It was a gift to myself. I work hard."

"So do I. Thank you very much." I rolled my neck playfully.

There was knock on the door and the doctor came in. "Hi guys. How are you?"