Fifty.

It's been 84 years...lmaooo nah going a whole two months with no update is crazy. I'm so embarrassed. I legit gave y'all Journey and dipped.

My bad y'all. I been watching a bunch of Berleezy videos, started reading a couple books, finished those, and I neglected you. I'm sorry.

How bout them Celtics? Welp. Maybe next year. Then they done took my boy Marcus. Grant too. Aw lawd!

Hope you enjoy and excuse any mistakes.

Naomi's POV

"Hi mommy." Chayse ran towards me while I held onto Jayson as he carried Journey in.

"Hi baby."

"Walk." Jayson stopped him. "You have to be gentle. Mommy is hurting."

"Her hurt?" He pointed at me but looking at his dad. "Aw mommy." He gently rubbed my leg.

"Aw you're so sweet." I rested my hand on his head and continued walking to the living room. "Where's Cam and Deuce?" I settled on the couch.

"Cam is taking a nap and Deuce is in the basement. I'm going to get him." My mother in law said and disappeared.

"I'm going to grab Camari. You'll be alright down here?" Jayson double checked.

"Yes. Thank you." Journey slept beside me in her car seat and Chayse was trying to get on the couch to get a better look. "Hold on baby. Daddy's coming right back and he'll help you." I can't pick him up yet.

"Sorry Mimi. I didn't hear you come in." Deuce came over and hugged me.

"You're ok. We just got home."

"Aw she's so cute." He said and gently touched his sister's hand.

"Deuce can I see?" Chayse asked and Deuce picked him up to get a better look. "Oh goodness." He covered his mouth and stared at her.

I laughed because of the expression he used and it was used correctly.

"What? She's cute?" Deuce asked and Chayse nodded his head.

"How was the ride home?" Miss.Brandy sat beside me and asked, leaving a kiss on my cheek.

"Rough. It felt like the road was full of potholes but your son did his best."

"You want to go lay down?"

"I will in a little bit. I want to see the kids meet her first."

"Wassup boy?" Jay came back and kissed Deuce on the head then Chayse.

"Hey dad."

Cam rubbed his eye while his head rested on Jayson's shoulder. "Look Cam. You see your sister?"

Journey slept peacefully while we all stared at her.