Thirty.

WELP I dropped out. Lmaooo it's not funny but like I can't dwell forever and I feel better. I wasn't liking where I was going mentally at all. Sometimes you just know.

On the other hand I got a job so it's not like I'm doing nothing. I'm so tired of the struggling though. This is exhausting!

If there's anyone else struggling. Mentally, with life, school. Yeah you're not alone. I'm right here with you. Feel free to reach out if you ever want to talk.

Enjoy the chapter. Hope you guys like it!

Jayson's POV

I kept my eyes on Naomi who was laid in the chair on the other side of the pool sunbathing. She switched her position to lay on her stomach and my eyes probably twinkled at the sight of her ass jiggling.

It's only been a week since the picture and St.Louis incident. I think we're good but I'm not sure. She's still talking to me but I feel like I'm being plotted against. Got me looking over my shoulder and shit.

"Yo?" I answered my phone.

"Hey Jay."

"Hey Des. You good?"

"Yeah. I wanted to call and say thanks again for helping me out. I really appreciate it."

"You know I got you. You family. That's all you called me for? You could've sent this in a text." I chuckled.

"I know but I needed you to actually hear it from me. You're a good friend and I love you."

"Luh you too."

When I said that, it was like Naomi heard because she perked up and glanced over at me. She has shades on but I know she's looking at me.

"I gotta go. I'll check in with you sometime soon." She said then we hung up.

I placed my phone inside my pocket and decided to head over to her. Try to talk to her and see where her head is at.

"Boo." I said and took the seat beside her.

"So that's where the $50,000 from your account went." She stated while looking over at me.

I briefly closed my eyes and sighed. "Yeah. I should've been straight up."

"You should've. It's your money, and I get that, but $50,000 in one sitting is a lot of money for a regular person. Then you were acting like you had to keep it from me."

"It's not my business to tell."

"Jayson she asked you for your money that could've went somewhere else. It is your business."

I sighed and scratched my head. "She's struggling a little bit. Getting behind on rent and had some debt. I helped out."

"$50,000 worth? What kind of debt we talking about?"

"Now imma let you think about that one."

"Don't be a smart ass. Student loans can be hefty but come on. And where is she staying when she's so far behind on rent? I mean I'm really trying to be understanding but I don't like how you went about doing this. We're getting married Jayson. You can't just take money out and not tell me. Just like I wouldn't do that to you."

"I hear you." I nodded. "I was wrong and I'm sorry. It won't happen again."

"Yeah." She looked back at her magazine. "And I've gotten my loans down. Thank you very much." She flipped a page. "Shit it must be nice to get your loans paid off and taken care of." She mumbled.

I looked off to the side and tried not to laugh then I gave her a side eye. She looked over at me and laughed.

"What?" She asked. "I'm just saying. I be putting out and a nigga still ain't relieved me of that stress. Maybe I need a friend like you. Let me call my nigga Gelo."