Twenty Eight.

Nah this might be my last straw with this app. Whoooo's idea was it to put an ad IN the stories? Like huh?

Anywho, I'm sorry it took me so long. These weeks are flying. Hopefully you like the chapter. Enjoy and excuse any mistakes!

Jayson's POV

"Hey wassup Jayson." Aiden, a reseller here in L.A. dapped me up when I came in. "I got a few new sneakers in the back if you want to check them out."

"Nah it's cool. I'm honestly here for her." I pointed at Naomi who was looking at the shoes on the wall. "I knew you'd look out so I stopped by."

I lost at a little challenge we did. That spicy chip shit. I figured since I'm from the Lou and with the flavors we got, I could handle it. I failed miserably.

It was whoever was last to drink milk would win. I tried to hold out but I couldn't do it. She cracked immediately after me. Had I waited a couple more seconds I would've won a massage for a week straight from her.

Since she loves me so much, she's been giving me more massages despite me losing. All she asked for was a pair of shoes but I'll probably get her a few.

"Bubba can you come here?" She called me over. "Can you get me that one."

"Which one? This one?" I pointed to a pair of Jordan 4s and she nodded. "You got expensive taste. High ass shoe." I looked at the price on the bottom.

"No I do not. How much is- oh hell no. Put it back." She gave it back to me after seeing the price.

I laughed. "Don't worry about the price. I'm the one paying for it. Do you want it?"

"No. That's too much."

"It's an off white shoe. This is about the cost at resell. You not going to find it cheaper."

"That's crazy." She shook her head.

"So do you want it?"

"Yeah."

"Aight. Pick something else." I told her then asked an associate for her shoe size.

I heard a little gasp from her and saw her on her tippy toes trying to get a shoe. "You grow one more inch and I'm sure you'll be able to get it yourself, little buddy." I patted her head and got the shoe.

"Don't touch me." She smacked my hand. "Let me see her." She said referring to the shoe. "She is pretty."

"You like them 4s don't you? They clean, I can't lie." I said referring to the green metallic.

"I definitely want these. I have to have them."

We were here for about 30 minutes before she was done. She convinced me to get the three of us some crocs as well. Not my favorite shoe but I'll grab a pair.

"Your total is $4,084.08."

"Not bad." I said and inserted my card. She got 6 pairs of shoes and then the other two crocs for me and Deuce.

"He got money." Naomi said to herself.

She's the budgeter out of the two of us so I just know she gone say something about this later. I wanted to spoil her today so I did.

"Thank you." I said after I got my receipt and grabbed the bags. "Lead the way." I looked down at her.

When we got outside, she grabbed onto my arm as we walked. "Thanks daddy."

"Oh now it's daddy cause I bought you something. You fake. Any other time I gotta pull it out of you." I said and all she did was laugh. "That shit ain't funny."