Forty Six.

Not I asked y'all if JT was giving dominant or freak last chapter because I wasn't convinced and this pops up on my Pinterest....

WELP! Looks like I got my answer lmaooo

Sorry the chapter is late. My South Carolina and LSU girls had my attention this weekend.

Enjoy the chapter and excuse any mistakes.

Jayson's POV

"Alright let's get y'all out of here." I grabbed Camari first and put him in the stroller then Chayse before pushing them inside the building.

"Hello." The older woman said when we came in.

"Hey. How you doing?"

"Good. How about yourself?"

"Good." I nodded.

"Lovely to hear. My name is Lily. What can I help you with today?"

"Well Lily we want to get some flowers for my wife but I don't want to pick just anything. They have to be nice."

"We can do better than nice." She chuckled and grabbed her book then paper and pen. "Do you know what she likes?"

"Sunflowers. She loves them. But she also likes roses and tulips."

"Ok." She wrote that down. "Do we have a budget?"

I did a little smile. "No."

"Hey I have to ask."

"Nah you good. Don't go making me spend hundreds in here though. We just need one bouquet." I know how these people are. Adding a bunch of stuff for the hell of it. I'll leave very quickly.

"I got you. Trust me. I already have an idea. Want to help make it?"

"Sure." I shrugged and contemplated taking the boys out but being that I know them well enough, they'll touch everything. So I'll leave them where they are.

I pushed them as we went around her flower shop. It's nice in here. I get Naomi flowers from time to time but I should do it more often. She likes them.

"Can you put this in here?" She asked Chayse as she tried handing him a flower. He covered his face and turned away.

"He's shy." I informed her then got down to his level. "It's ok baby. You're feeling shy today. Maybe another time." I spoke to him and tapped his head as he reached for me.

Cam was knocked out. He really wanted to stay with his mom but I told her to have a day by herself so she's at her favorite store. Probably going crazy with a bunch of stuff for her bath routine.

We finished making her flowers while I held Chayse. He clenched onto me then he eventually fell asleep. Maybe they are like Naomi a little because they'll get a nap in when they can.