Twenty.

Had to hit y'all with another one! Andddd I actually really love this chapter.

Hope you like it. Enjoy and excuse any mistakes!

Naomi's POV

I saved the picture to my phone

I saved the picture to my phone. It's really the lips for me. They just do it for me. Not to be weird.

I dialed his number since I'm going to assume he's still driving.

"What is it giving?" He asked when he picked up.

A seat. "Handsome. You look really nice."

"I appreciate that. Now what you want?"

I did a quick stank face. "Dang I can't call?"

"You only call when you want something. Other than that you'll text me."

"Touché. I do want something. Are you busy for the rest of your day?"

"Not really. I was going to the house, probably take a nap."

"Can you join me for something?"

"What is it?"

"Yes or no?"

"I can't say. It'll depend on what it is." Sigh. We're so similar because same. We're perfect for each other.

"I don't want to say but it's not terrible I promise. And I won't have you out and about. Trust me."

It was silent for a second. "I'm picking you up?"

"No. I'll meet you at your house. I'm driving."

"You're driving?"

"Yes I'm driving. Problem?" I laughed because I know he's trying to be funny. I'm a smooth driver.

"No, no problem." He chuckled. "I'll be at the house in like ten minutes so come on before I get comfortable."

"I'm heading out right now." I got up from my chair at the kitchen island. We hung up and I headed to his house.

Since my moment with Jayson a month ago, things have been...nice between us. Heavy flirting and more hanging out. I really enjoy his company and our conversations. If things were to go somewhere, I don't think I'd press the break.

I honked the horn once I was parked in his driveway. He came out and I saw Deuce standing at the door waving at me.

"Hi buddy." I said loud enough so he could hear me from my car and waved.

Once JT was in the car I pulled off down the road. I glanced over at him and I had a major urge. You know when a nigga get a hair cut and they just look so fine. His beard looks great and I want to touch it.

"What?" He asked since I looked at him.

"Nothing." I shook my head. Oh I'm touching it some time before I get him back home. I gotta ease my way into it.