Fourteen.

LaMelo's POV

"Wassup gang?" I dapped up T Ro when I walked in the gym.

"Wassup boy. You good?"

"Yeah." I dapped up other members of the team. We're having an off season practice. We gotta do better this season. I'm ready to win a championship.

We did some warmups before playing a game. Of course we had to talk as we did our stretches and shit.

"Damn my nigga shortie really gone. That's crazy." Cody said.

"For real. It don't feel right without her. I need somebody to banter." PJ commented. "She good though?"

"Yeah." I nodded. "She's settling in. She already saying she misses the team but she'll be fine."

"You miss her?" Miles asked.

"Of course. The crib don't feel as good as it did before she left. It's low key feeling empty."

"Damn. That's deep." PJ said while shaking his head in pity.

"That nigga G Honcho!" I yelled when my brother came into the gym.

He's been practicing and working out with us more as of lately. I know his time is coming and imma be there every step of the way.

"Wassup kid." He dapped me up then went around doing the same to the other guys.

We eventually started the game. Of course they split me and Gelo up. Niggas be hatin for real.

After practice a few of us met back up, after we changed, to get something to eat.

"No." I said immediately when asked what I was going to order.

"Why?"

"Cause I don't eat seafood."

"You're buggin." Cody said.

I shrugged. "I don't care. I like what I like."

"He's ordering chicken tenders and fries." Gelo said while looking at his menu which caused the guys to laugh at me.

I threw my straw wrapper at him. I mean he's not wrong but he ain't have to put me on blast. Chicken tenders and fries are a delicacy.

"Come on man. You not ten no more. It's time to expand your pallet." Miles chimed in.

"Bro." I paused and looked around. "We're seated at a rounded booth near the kitchen. My choice is valid."

"I'd think you want some nuggets." T Ro joked and I gave him a blank face.

They've been teasing me since hearing shortie call me that on the phone a couple weeks ago. She just had to embarrass me.

"You mean some nuggs?" PJ chimed in and they all kept laughing.

I sipped my water and sat in silence. The joke was never funny. Not even a little bit.

"Ok let's chill before he start crying." PJ said. "No but seriously what's been up with your ex? You peeped?"

"Peeped what? I don't know anything pertaining to her. We don't follow each other on social media." I looked at him confused.

Gelo shook his head. "Not here. We can talk once we get to the crib. It's private."

Everyone nodded and I'm still confused. "Should I check her page real quick?"

"If you want." I don't. We ordered our food and joked around for the rest of lunch.

Naomi's POV

"Girl we're not wearing that. We might as well go on stage and strip." I said looking at the outfit for our debut bottle girl appearance.