The Letter

The day after the party was a blur. Luisa walked you home after the party at probably two or three in the morning which was really nice of her. You told her she didn't have to do that but she insisted. She held your hand the whole way and gave you another kiss to say goodnight.

You hardly got any sleep so your mother picked up your shift at the bakery. you rested a little bit through the morning. it was hard to get any rest in though because of how much space Luisa was taking up in your brain. Your lips were buzzing with the energy of her kiss. You could almost still feel the places she touched you on your back and hand. It admittedly wasn't the first time you kissed a girl at a party when you were a little tipsy. You knew things like this were usually one offs with girls who were otherwise straight. You knew not to fall in love or anything like that.

But the more you thought about it the more confusing it was. Because you weren't tipsy. You only had one glass of wine with dinner. And so did Luisa as far as you knew. Also why the confession? And why did she walk you home after the party. And why did she hold your hand? It honestly didn't make sense. All you knew was that you liked it.
once the rush had died down your mother ran upstairs with a piece of paper in her hand. "Y/N!" she shouted. "Y/N! Dolores Madrigal brought you a note."
Your head perked up. "Oh?" of course she knew about you and Luisa. She heard everything.
Oh god is she gonna blackmail me?
you were honestly terrified of what could possibly be in that letter.
Your mother entered your room and continued "I think it's just a thank you note for go-" she paused after she looked up at you.
Oh god is it that obvious?
"You okay Mija?"
You nodded. "Yeah, i'm just a little, uh" you paused, trying to find a way to lightly tell your mom you kissed a girl and not just any girl but a madrigal daughter. and not just any madrigal daughter but Luisa Madrigal. smart, strong, sweet, perfect Luisa.
"Hungover?" your mom brought you out of your haze
"Uh, yeah. Must be." more like a Luisa hangover
"Aye, drink water, get some rest, Mija." she kissed your forehead, placed the note in your hand and then swiftly exited.
You flipped the note over, it was in a sealed envelope thank god you had no clue what this letter could possibly contain so it was a relief to know that your mom hadn't tampered with it.
your name was sprawled out in graceful script on the envelope.
You honestly didn't wanna read it. You felt uneasy about this whole situation. like you had made a massive mistake. But a good mistake.

After some turmoil you finally peeled the envelope open and unfolded the letter. it read

Hola Y/N
Thank you for last night. It really meant a lot. This is Luisa by the way. Sorry I forgot to mention that. But i think we have some things to discuss. Meet me at 7pm on the hill above casita.
I hope to see you there.
Luisa Madrigal

Shit