Happy

We have a new cover besties!! 💓💗
xoxoxo Mothhhhh
—————————————————————

The weeks following your conversation with Luisa kept getting better. People in town finally started to quiet down. You felt better walking around town alone again. It felt like a luxury now that you had to go so long without it. In your free time you were pretty much always out doing something. You made a habit of frequenting the Lopez's Dress shop. You would come in in the afternoons and sit on the counter and talk to Karina as she worked on mending. She told you all about her life and how the town reacted to her and Angelica when they came out. Their love story was perfect and precious.

You wrote in the little green notebook that Luisa got you at the night market. You wrote little poems and love letters. Nothing you wrote was ever that good but you still wanted to write something. You were determined to fill the perfect pages that Luisa gave to you. You wanted memories created in substance. So much of your relationship happened in private, you were desperate for tangible memories of her.

There was hardly a night you didn't stay with Luisa at Casita these days. The feeling of her next to you when you woke up was addictive. It made
the nights without her nearly unbearable. You returned home every few nights just out of obligation. The feeling of her stomach rising and falling in the night was enough to heal any wounds this world could give you. Who needed Julieta's gift when you had Luisa next to you?

Luisa had finished working on the house projects so she had a little bit more free time now. And you hadn't gone back to working at the bakery so you got to spend more time together which you loved.

Luisa had been doing her morning chores in the village, she only had a few things she needed to do so she told you to stay at Casita. You lounged lazily around her room in a state of undressed as your girlfriend did her morning duties. Even a few hours without her felt dragging and dull. You scribbled down the words of a love letter to her in your notebook, you probably would never show i to her but you wanted to write something regardless. You had butterflies as you thought of the ways she loved you. The way her hair felt on your shoulders when you kissed and the way her cheeks tasted like lavender, even after a long day. How did she continually smell so good?

Her chores didn't take long, just as she promised. It was rude how she was right but you still missed her in those few hours without her.

"Hola my love" She said, smiling as she entered her room.

"Luisa!" You sprung to your feet to greet her. She giggled and dramatically rolled her eyes as you approached. She pulled you into a firm embrace in the door frame when you reached her. "I missed you" You whispered into her chest. She laughed again, you looked up to see her contently smiling. She brushed stray hairs away from your forehead with her fingertips.

"I missed you too" She whispered. Light poured in from her still open door, basking her in a backlit glow, she looked like one of those paintings of the saints. But with much more sex appeal.

"Two hours is too long to be without you" You pouted.

She smiled "I agree. I'm so sorry my love" She kissed your cheeks softly

"You two are annoying!" Dolores shouted from across the courtyard. Both of you jumped as if you had been caught doing something wrong. You could see dolores on the opposite end of the house, she was standing with Mariano. They both laughed when you jumped.

"Sorry Cousin!" Luisa exclaimed. The two on the other end laughed more. Luisa closed her bedroom door to give you more privacy. You knew that wouldn't help Dolores from hearing you, but it helped to give you peace of mind at least.

When the door shut you both burst out into laughter, born from both shame and joy at being perceived by Luisa's family. Luisa braced herself on your arms as she laughed loud and deep. Once the laughter settled into slower giggles, Luisa pulled you back into her arms.

"I have to take a bath my love" She whispered  "You can relax though and i'll be done in just a little bit." you frowned. "Don't be sad lovely! I'll go quick i promise."

"Orrrr," you said looking up to her, you had a smile on your face, "I could join you" Luisa's tub was large and made of stone. There would definitely be room for both of us. Luisa smiled.

"I mean yeah that would work" She smiled.

You leaned up on your tip toes implying you wanted to kiss her. She helped bridge the gap and kissed you. She still gave you butterflies every time you kissed. You hugged her tighter and she gave you little kisses a over your face. you giggled and dramatically pulled away from her like you didn't like it. But of course you loved it.

"I'll go run us a bath then" She smiled, letting go of you. She drifted into her bathroom near the edge of her expansive room. You could hear the rush of the water starting. You took the moment to tuck your little diary away into a pile of your other things, you hardly cared if Luisa read it or not but it was kind of fun to have the mystery of it.

You poked your head in right as she was removing her shirt. She was so beautiful, she took your breath away. She threw her shirt at you.

"Stop looking at me like that!" she laughed.

"You're just soooo hotttt" You said dramatically. It made her laugh. She pulled you in for a kiss. She unhooked her bra and let it fall to the floor. her breasts were perfectly round. You meant it when you said she really was so hot. You had been distracted watching her undress you almost forgot you were supposed to join her. She was fully undressed and stepped into the tub. You could see her loosen up as the hot water settled on her muscles. You knew how sore her work got her.

"join me, my love" Luisa said.

You shed your clothes quickly and joined her. you stepped into the tub and sank down into her lap. the water was warm and comforting. She put her arms around your waist and pulled you in so your bare chests touched each other. It made your heart flutter. You kissed her gently. You pulled on her hair to loosen her bun and allow her hair to hang free. your hands tangled in her hair as you kissed her. She let out a sigh, it made you go crazy. She was so beautiful and so perfect. You felt so content in this moment. This could be your forever. Your kisses slowed and you rested your head on her chest. She leaned down and kissed your cheek. the wet ends of her hair stuck to your arms, tangling you together.

"You're so pretty" you whispered, looking up to her

"And you're beautiful" Luisa said.

you pushed her hair back with wet fingers so you could look up into her glittering eyes. She kissed your finger tips and then brought her hand up to hold yours. you rested your head on her shoulder as your fingers interlocked and sunk under the water. Your hands made an awkward bubbling sound as they sunk and it made you both giggle