The Meeting

You were so anxious waiting to meet up with Luisa. What did she have to say to you? Did anyone see you? Does her family know she likes girls?
you paced around your room for what felt like hours just waiting for it to be time to leave. You skipped out on dinner because your stomach was in knots and you knew you wouldn't be able to get much down. You put on a very plain dress. You wanted to strive for a balance between looking pretty and not dressing up too much. When it was near enough to seven you rushed down the stairs and out of the house.
The walk there was grueling. You felt incredibly nervous but you didn't want anyone in town to notice you.
When you got up the hill you could see Luisa sitting at the top on a little blanket. she was playing with her thumbs. She had her hair down. which seemed rare for Luisa. her hair was long and curly and gently blowing in the breeze. She looked so beautiful.
you couldn't help but laugh at the irony of the situation. 48 hours ago Luisa was a stranger. You knew about her family but you didn't know anything about her personally. All you knew was that you admired her strength and her beauty. And all of a sudden you're giving her a pan dulce and she's inviting you to parties. Parties where you dance together all night and she kisses you and walks you home at the end. It was all very sudden and shocking. But not in a bad way.
You ran the last few steps up the hill. You honestly wanted to fall into her arms but you had a feeling that wasn't the type of meeting you were having.
"Y/N" Luisa said as if you started her. She stood up.
"Sorry did i scare you?" You asked.
"No uh, i wasn't sure you would come."
"I wouldn't miss it" you smiled up at her. she smiled back at you. it was really cute. she pulled you in for a firm hug.
"thank you" she whispered and then let you go from her arms.
she sat back down on the blanket and patted the ground indicating she wanted me to sit next to her. You plopped down where she wanted you. you both sat in silence for a few minutes, admiring the view as the sun set.
"So uh," Luisa started. you turned to face her so she knew you cared about what she had to say. From what you gathered being heard was really important to her. "I guess i should tell you I like girls."
You giggled. "Yeah I gathered that. When you kissed me." she blushed a little.
"Well uh, I guess I wanna say that because it wasn't like 'ooh let me kiss a pretty girl when i'm drunk even though i'm straight' kinda thing" she was rubbing the back of her neck. she didn't look like she had said everything she wanted to say so you just nodded and waited for her to continue. "I know I haven't known you that long, Y/N, but i wanna get to know you better, I guess is what I'm trying to say." she looked up at you for approval
You nodded slowly "I'd love to get to know you better too Luisa." you paused, looking down and lowering your voice "and I wouldn't mind kissing you more too"
Luisa's eyes went wide, her face slowly changed from shock to excitement, she tried to regain her cool but stuttered "I-I uh I would like that too."
"Good" you smiled at her.  She leaned in and kissed you. it was even more magical this time