Miss You

You guys are literally grounded for being too funny in my comments. You're making me giggle too much
but seriously though thank you for all the love on this story it means the world 💞💞💞
xoxo Moth
————————————————————————

You felt so free when you were with Luisa. And being around her family was wonderful too. Being able to hold her hand and smile at her in front of people was exhilarating. You had spent so long not letting a single person see you with her that it felt so freeing to be seen with her.

Her family was also unbelievably kind. You had spent so long idolizing this whole family so to be sitting at their family breakfast was very surreal. You couldn't help but hope to have a permanent seat at their table.

Julietta's cooking healed the little bruise you had from the doorknob the night before. You and Dolores giggled to yourself as Luisa not so subtly checked to make sure your wound was gone. You chatted with her family as you ate. The conversation flowed effortlessly between them, they talked more than you but you didn't mind. Pepa was very into telling some story when she flashed the table with hail. She apologized profusely to you because you weren't used to it like her family was but all you could do was laugh.

After breakfast Luisa had her daily chores. She walked you home before you got started. She kissed you gently before the doors to casita opened. She insisted on holding your bag for you even though it had hardly anything in it and was not heavy at all.

You wanted to hold her hand, but you had agreed that the people of Encanto didn't need to know about you just yet. For now your relationship would stay behind closed doors and under the cover of night. At least now the Madrigals knew about you. If your relationship dissolved tomorrow at least there would be witnesses.

When you arrived at your house you ducked into the alley behind it. The alley had always been a perfect hiding spot for you. When you were alone you slipped your hands around her waist and kissed her. She kissed you back frantically. Your kisses were hitting all the wrong spots but you didn't care.

Luisa pulled away smiling wide "You're amazing" she whispered. You laughed and hugged her tight.

"I wish I had more time with you" you whispered.

"I do too." She kissed the top of your head. She took your hand and held it. You didn't want to move from this position, even though you knew there were goodbyes.

"Yknow I usually call this a Luisa hangover"

She laughed "You do? that's so cute"

"I just miss you a lot" You looked up at her.

"I know, beautiful" she kissed your cheek. "I miss you too" 

You kissed her again. And again.

"I should probably let you do your work" You said with a frown.

"Yeah." She also frowned.

She squeezed your hand tight before letting it go. She kissed you one last time before leading you to your door. She had her back to the road, shielding you from any passerby's.  She handed you your overnight bag.

"I'll come see you after i'm done, okay?" She said.

"Okay" you smiled. you kissed her cheek. Her eyes widened. "See you soon"

She smiled "See you soon"