Together

A/N
Sorry for the lack of posts over the last few days! It was my birthday weekend so it was hectic lol.
Hopefully a double post will make it up to you all.  Enjoy!
Moth
💕💖💕💖

—————————————————————————

After your run in with Felix you rushed into Luisa's room with her. As soon as the door closed she started kissing you. She was standing awkwardly so that her head would be at your level, you could tell it wasn't the most comfortable position for her.

"Can I pick you up?" Luisa asked between kisses. You were glad she asked.

You nodded and sighed a little "mhm" without breaking away from her kiss. She grabbed your waist and effortlessly lifted you up to her level. You wrapped your legs around her hips as her arms settled on your back. Once Luisa was more comfortable your kisses took a faster pace, your hands holding the sides of her face. Your cheeks burned bright red and she kissed you and held you.

You could not believe this was real. Every time you kissed her you Instinctually assumed it was a one time thing but it was starting to seem like there were too many one time things between you two to knock it up to coincidence at this point. Luisa Madrigal was starting to feel more and more like Yours.

It was an intoxicating thought.

Your hand reached down to cup one of Luisa's breast. When you did that you slipped a little from Luisa's grip. Oh god i took it too far.

"Oh sorry! Is that too much?" You pulled your hand alway quickly.

"No! I just got a little excited, sorry" She laughed.

That made you smile, you placed both your hands back on her breasts, this time she squeezed you a little tighter as your hands landed there. You kissed the edges of her smile as she held you close. Your stomach was almost overflowing with butterflies. As Luisa kissed you quicker you squeezed tighter to her breasts.

Luisa broke away from your kiss, lowereing her lips to your neck, kissing you all over. You felt her giving you a hickey.

"Luisa, if someone sees that," you started. She looked up at you with pouting eyes. Her look did exactly what it was supposed to do to you. "Just do it here, darling"

You pulled your shirt down a little, exposing more of your chest. Luisa looked up at you beaming. She gave you several hickeys on your chest the top of your breasts. You sighed a little as she did it. You couldn't deny it felt good. After she finished you wanted to give her one too. You pulled her top down more exposing more of her décolleté. You sucked and bit at the softest part of her skin. She leaned her head back while you marked her with your mouth. Once you finished you reunited your lips again. As your kisses slowed Luisa started to pull away, you put your hands on her shoulders and smiled a big dumb smile at her. She returned one to you too. You both just looked at each other for a minute.

"I liked when you called me darling" Luisa whispered after a minute.

It made you giggle and kiss her cheek. "Well in that case i'll have to use that more" 

Luisa laughed, her face was content and confident. She was so much different in these intimate moments. You wished the world could see this Luisa who you had gotten so close to recently.

"What are you thinking, beautiful?" Luisa asked.

"I just was so wrong about who you are before i knew you." You placed your hand on her chest "I wish more people knew this Luisa"

She squinted confused, waiting for you to continue

"You're just so joyful and gentle and sweet. A lot of people just think of you as this rugged, hot, piece of pure muscle" you exaggeratedly dragged your hands along her arms, brandishing her muscles. She giggled. "And you are all of those things, but you're so much more." you tucked a loose curl behind her ear and kissed her forehead.

Luisa's face was pink with blush "Yknow, not a lot of people see that in me. So that means a lot."

She was looking down timidly. You pulled her chin up to make eye contact with her. "You are such an amazing person, my darling Luisa"

"Your darling?" Luisa said excited You nodded confidently. It made her laugh. You leaned your head onto her chest. She wrapped her arms tighter around you and walked you over to sit on the edge of her bed.

"Luisa?" you looked up at her.

"What is it beautiful?"

"I don't want this to end" You whispered.

She pulled you in close and whispered back "Neither do I"