All Yours

THIS CHAPER IS SMUT
please don't read it if you're a child, okay?
the next chapter is already out so you won't even miss anything!!
Love you!
Moth! 💞💖
————————————————————————

The Madrigal kids stayed up until the late hours of the night. They were all going to sleep on the floor in Isabella's room but you knew you and Luisa wanted more privacy. There was an energy buzzing between you the whole night. When they were ready to turn in you and Luisa took it as an opportunity to escape to be on your own and you both could hardly wait.

You and Luisa fumbled through her door. You were desperate for her. She kissed you sloppy and desperate. She picked you up, your thighs wrapping around her waist. Her breath was hot on your face as she continued to kiss you. You reached around her head, fumbling to undo her bun.

"Ow" Luisa whispered. You pulled to hard.

"I'm sorry baby"

"It's okay" She smiled, kissing you again.

You finally got her hair loose. Her hair cascaded down her back, circling around your legs on her waist. You tangled your hands in the curls close to her scalp. She let out a little moan. It was intoxicating. She brought you over to the bed, her back propped against her pillows, you sitting on her legs. Her lips traveled down your neck. Leaving a trail of kisses as she traveled down. Her lips sent sparks of electricity in every spot. When she got down to the base of your neck, she tried to pull your shirt down but it hardly stretched. It was too fitted. Without hesitation you pulled your shirt over your head, exposing your bra. Luisa pulled back for a moment, looking in awe. She gave you a look, asking for permission to touch your soft bare skin. You nodded. Her hand started down on your waist, slowly gliding up to your breast. her lips found their place back in your neck. You pulled your head back as she kissed the delicate part of your chest. You let out a little gasp as her lips traveled down your chest. She had kissed every part of the tops of your breasts, you could tell she wanted to go lower. You decided to help her out, you reached behind your back and unclasped your bra. When it fell to your lap Luisa pulled away for a moment, staring.

"You okay?" You laughed

"You're so hot" She whispered, going in for more.

You smiled as she kissed your breasts, landing on your nipple, sucking on one while playing with the other. You let out a little moan. She looked up at you with excitement in her eyes. You reached down to her waistband to pull off her shirt. She obeyed and paused so you could lift it over her head. The sight of her shirtless was amazing. Her muscles were shining in the dim light. Her bra was light pink and lacy, it was the perfect delicate match for her strong frame.

"Wow" you whispered, looking at her up and down.

Luisa laughed a little "Shhh" She shushed you with a kiss. Your bare stomaches touched as she held you close and kissed you. Your hands explored her bare back, feeling the mountains and valleys of her muscles. When you found her bra clasp you opened your eyes, looking to her for permission. She nodded a little, allowing you to continue. You unclasped her bra, her breasts bouncing as you freed them. You placed a hand on each one. She gasped a little as you grasped them firmly. It made you smile.

She continued to kiss you. Her breath was getting progressively more hot and heavy.

"Baby, can i-" Luisa started

"Yes" you muttered before she could finish. You didn't know what she wanted to do but you didn't care, you were completely and totally hers in this moment.

She grabbed your waist and flipped you, your back landed on her soft bed. Her body hovered just above you. Luisa's hands slowly slid down either side of your body, when they met your skirt she slowly pulled it down, maintaining eye contact as she teased you with her incredibly slow pace. You were breathing heavy, anticipating her moves. She pulled your under garments off swiftly, over making you anticipate. She crawled down, meeting your most sensitive area. She examined it slowly with her fingers. You moaned a little as she rooms her time, before putting her lips to it.

She started off slowly, first kissing then licking. You moaned as she hit you in all the right spots. Your hands tangled in her hair as her pace sped up. She circled your clit with her tongue, making your legs tense up with ecstasy. You bit your lip trying to muffle your moans, Luisa could hear you struggling.

"Let it out, baby" She peeked up to say before diving in for more. You let out a loud moan.

Her pace quickened even more, you were just on the edge of climax. Her tongue reached deeper into your body. You finally broke, you let out a sharp moan as you came. Luisa slowed her pace, using her mouth to clean up your mess. She slowly exited, but not before leaving hickies on your inner thighs. You panted, catching your breath. Slowly, Luisa took her place, lying beside you on the bed. She smiled at you and kissed you.

"How was that?" She whispered.

"Really good" You smirked, "For a virgin" She laughed. You pushed her back to the bed swiftly, sitting on top of her, you had taken her off guard. You pinned her wrists to the bed as you kissed her bare chest. She moaned quiet and deep as you kissed her breasts. You lowered yourself, abruptly pulling down her bottom layers, exposing her. She opened her legs, willingly letting you in. She looked at you, excited but nervous, "Let me show you how it's done" you whispered before diving in.