Proven

The party had no sign of stopping but you and Luisa were exhausted, it was well past midnight and you were about to collapse. You had been drinking the whole night to a point where everything felt like it was on a two second delay from reality.

"Let's go upstairs" Luisa whispered in your ear, seeing how tired you were. You nodded slowly, face beat red. You said your goodnights to her parents and sisters, your parents had left for the night a few hours ago. They could never stay too late because the bakery always opened early in the morning. It was a signature of your childhood that you could never stay until the end of anything.

You took her hand and followed her upstairs to her room. She locked the door behind you. There were still party guests downstairs and you didn't want to risk someone coming in uninvited. You kissed her, trying to get hot and heavy. she didn't seem very into it. You kissed her again, breathing heavy. She pulled away. You looked at her with pouting eyes.

"What's wrong?" you asked.

"You're drunk, baby" Luisa said.

"So are you" You smiled cooked at her

"I'm huge, i don't get drunk very easily ." she said "And i'm not gonna do anything with you if you're drunk"

"Ughhhhh" you through your head back in protest. "Please"

She laughed a little at how dramatic you were being. She kissed your forehead. 

"Not tonight, mi amor" You looked at her sad. She pulled you into a hug. "Cmon let's get ready for bed"

You obeyed, following her into the bathroom. She brushed your hair back for you as you washed your face and brushed your teeth. You were toothbrush official.

You commandeered one of Luisa's nightgowns. She told you you could keep some pajamas at Casita but you always conveniently forgot so you could wear her clothes. She changed too, seeing her naked for a moment was like torture. She looked so perfect. Her muscles were glistening with sweat. Why did i have to get drunk. She saw the way she was looking at you and threw her shirt at you, laughing.

It hit you with a shock "Ow!"

She laughed again "I didn't even throw it that hard"

"You literally have super strength"

"Super strength i have control over and i don't always use"

"Except for when you want to torture your poor helpless drunk girlfriend"

She squinted at you, annoyed. You stared back at her, doing a horrible job of keeping a straight face in your boozy fog. She was laughing at you again.

"Cmon let's get to bed" She said, crossing the room to you once she had changed. She went to grab your hand. You pulled it away.

"Carry me" You put your arms up like a child would. She rolled her eyes at you but then obliged. She lifted you up into her arms effortlessly. You smiled as she cradled you.

"You're the worst" she whispered into your shoulder.

"I know" You whispered back. She huffed a laugh as she set you down under her covers. She followed shortly after. You pulled up towards her, resting your head on her shoulder, she wrapped her arm around you. Your hand grazed over her muscles, resting on her chest. You were so tired you fell asleep incredibly quickly.

In the morning you were woken up by a horrible headache. You could tell you were alone in Luisa's bed. The light pouring into her room felt nauseating. You felt sick and miserable, unsure of how you we're going to get through the day. You rolled over with a groan. Your eyes fluttered open, taking in Luisa's room in the daylight. You saw Luisa, heading out of her bathroom, she was using a towel to wring out her hair with one hand.

"Good morning love" She said as she approached the bed.

"Good morning" You croaked. Your throat was very dry. You choked out a little cough.

She sat on the edge of the bed facing you and held out a glass. "I brought you some water"

You rubbed your eye, and sat up. "Thank you" you whispered in a hoarse voice.

Luisa nodded. She handed you the glass. You put it to your lips and guzzled it as it dampened your throat. You finished it swiftly, taking a heavy breath as you handed her back the glass. She set it on the side table and tossed her towel to the side. She scooted closer towards you on the bed, placing her hand on your arm.

"How are you feeling beautiful" She asked, her face was close to yours, you wanted to answer but you were distracted by her. Her lips were so close, you hadn't kissed her in what felt like so long.

"I uh-" You trailed off, looking at her muscles, her damp hair resting around them. Her body was clean and glossy, you could smell her soap fresh on her. You looked back up at her lips, craving them. She laughed a little, clearly she could see how you were distracted by her. Thankfully, she kissed you. You breathed out a sigh of relief as her lips met yours. It felt like all of your hangover symptoms were gone, she was all you needed. Your palm found her cheek and held her as she kissed you. You pulled back to look at her. Your headache came back to you. Even still you were smiling big.

"I'm never drinking again" You whispered.

Luisa put her hand to your forehead, her brow furrowed with worry, "That bad?"

"No! it's just a headache." You laughed. "I don't want to miss out on kissing you"

She laughed "You got me all worried!"

"And so did you when you wouldn't let me kiss you last night. I thought you didn't like me anymore" You giggled.

"You did not think that" She laughed, pulling closer to you, Holding you by the waist. "That's literally impossible"

You shrugged "Maybe you'll just have to prove it to me"

"And how do I prove it?"

You smiled wide.

"I don't like that look" She whispered.