Stay

Waking up next to Luisa was ecstasy. You were absolutely hangover free. Her strong hands were firm on your back, her hair swirling around you. Your head was against her chest, she was taking deep, long breaths. Her smell, soap and lavender, consuming you. Luisa was overwhelming all of your senses.

Luisa stirred.

"Good morning beautiful" you whispered.

"Good morning," she said, groggy. She rubbed her eye.

You just stared at her contently as she slowly woke up. Seeing her in the morning light was intoxicating. She was so beautiful and candid. You wished you were more of an artist so you could capture her face in this moment forever. You had never seen anyone so beautiful in your entire life, and somehow you got lucky enough to call her yours.

"Why are you starting at me" Luisa said after she finally was awake enough.

You don't answer at first, just smiling an tucking her hair behind her ear. Luisa anticipated your answer not so patiently.

"You're just so beautiful" you whispered. Luisa rolled her eyes. "Shhhhhh don't ruin it"

"I didn't say anything"

"Yeah but your face did"

"Faces can't talk"

"Shhhhhh" You put your finger up to her lips. She frowned. You rolled your eyes at her. "It's like I have the most beautiful girlfriend in the world and you don't care"

She laughed "In the whole world?"

"I know I was surprised too but the data doesn't lie"

"You're a nerd" She laughed again, kissing you.

You laugh too and kiss her back. "I'm sorry my breath stinks" you whisper. She laughed.

She kissed you again and sat up, rubbing her forehead. She was about to stand when you shot up and threw your arms around her, trying to get her to stay in bed with you. Of course you did a lousy job because of how strong she is. She broke away from your grasp easily. You looked at her with puppy dog eyes.

"You don't wanna cuddle me?" You said dramatically.

The edges of Luisa's mouth curled up into a smile. She stood by the edge of the bed and you scooted over to sit right below her. Your head was craned to look up at her. From this angle she looked so strong and powerful and hot.She placed her hands firmly on your shoulders.

"I have to go workout before breakfast but i'll probably have enough time for some cuddles after my workout" she kissed you forehead.

You threw your head back. "staaaaay" you looked up at her "pleaseeeee"

She rolled her eyes, she went to her knees and wrapped her arms around your waist so she was at your eye level. "I'll go quick baby i promise"

You kept your puppy dog eyes firm. Hoping they would will her to stay. Your mouth curling downwards in an exaggerated frown. She grabbed your chin with her hand, sending butterflies throughout your body.

"You're a bad influence" she smiled. She leaned in slowly to a kiss.

You couldn't help but smile. She climbed backs into the bed with you. She laid on her back. You crawled up onto her chest, holing her face and kissing her. she tucked your hair behind your ears as she kissed you. You could feel her heart beating against yours in harmony. You felt like you could stay here forever. With this perfect girl and this perfect moment.

You knew a four letter word that encapsulated this perfect moment.