The Doorknob

Luisa put you down after spinning you around. She kissed you firm but gentle, like she meant it. You couldn't help but remember how sheepishly she kissed you the first time at that party. It was crazy how far you had come. She put her hands on your back and pulled you into her, every part of your bodies pressing up against each other, you let out a little gasp. You could tell Luisa liked that. She moved her hands down your back as he continued to kiss you. Her hands landed on your butt, which she used as leverage to lift you. You put your hands on her face, continuing to kiss her as she lifted you. She picked you up and turned you around to press you into the back of her door. Hot. Until, she pressed you up and you felt a stabbing pain in your back.

"Ouch!" you exclaimed, pulling away from her kiss.

Luisa looked horrified, she pulled you backwards, right into her chest, she realized she pressed you right up against the doorknob.

"I'm so sorry beautiful" she said, worried. she brought you over to her bed.

"It's okay" you smiled. "More surprise than hurt"

She rolled you over and pulled your shirt up to look where the knob had hit your skin. It was red. "Oh my god" Luisa said dramatically, you craned your head to look, it was honestly not that big. Luisa seemed to think differently. "I knew this was gonna happen i'm so sorry" her fingers traced the sore spot.

You rolled over and sat up to face her, putting your hand on her face"It was an accident, it hardly hurts. I'm okay. I promise"

"Let me get mamá. She can heal you."

"So we can tell her how you pushed me up against the wall while we we're making out?"

"Oh, yeah that's probably a bad idea"

"Yeah" you said, smiling. "that and it hardly hurts."

"If it hardly hurts than why is it bright red?" Luisa's eyes narrowed, like she was interrogating you.

You laughed. "It's not bright red!"

"It literally is!! you can't even see it!" She was laughing now, reaching to pull your shirt back up to emphasize her point. You laughed and kicked her away. She dramatically flopped down on the bed, clutching her heart, like you killed her.

"Nooooooo" you were both belly laughing as you strattled her body, standing on your knees looking over her "Not my Luisa! she was so young!"

She was trying to play dead but was doing a lousy job because of her laughter. You flopped on top of her. After a minute she re animated, wrapping her arms around you and peppering your face with kisses. Your smiles never leaving your faces.

You and Luisa helped each other get ready for bed. Even though you brought pajamas Luisa offered you a nightgown of hers and you were not about to turn it down. It was a simple lavender nightgown that laid loose on your frame. It was incredibly soft. You washed her face and brushed her hair for her, you wanted her to feel pampered and safe with you.

You were sitting propped up on her pillows, Luisa laid with her head on your chest, your bare legs touching. You stroked her hair. Luisa was clearly exhausted but she wouldn't admit it, so she kept dozing off, it made you giggle as you'd transition from chatting to her softly snoring a minute later.

"Baby let's go to sleep" you whispered. "I know it's been a long day."

She looked up at you with hazy eyes. "I'm sorry i'm so tired"

You giggled and kissed her forehead "Don't be sorry. It's late."

She sat up and kissed you. She wrapped her arms around you and pulled you up off the bed to untuck the blankets, she set you down underneath them. She slid in the covers after you, you faced each other, the whole situation became very surreal, I'm in Luisa Madrigals bed. It felt like a dream. You were looking in each other's eyes, Luisa placed her hand on your cheek.

"Hey" Luisa whispered.

"Hey"

You smiled at each other in the dim light. You leaned in closer to Luisa, her hand slid up your arm and landed on your back, sending bolts of lightning and butterflies up the whole way. You wrapped your arms around her too, your bodies tangling together. She was so close to you right now. Even though you were official now you couldn't believe that you were allowed to be so close to her. Luisa was art and you always thought you wouldn't be allowed to stand too close. But here you were in her bed, kissing her and caressing her, Luisa Madrigal, Your Girlfriend