3

I wake up to the annoying sound of my alarm and honestly I don't really have any motivation to get up any time soon but I have to because otherwise I'm gonna miss my flight, which wouldn't be great at all. So I get out of bed and make my way to the bathroom, doing my business and then continuing with my morning routine.

After that I change out of my pajamas and into some blue jeans, a white hoodie and then throw a black jacket on top, before I shove the rest of my clothes that are spread all across the room into my suitcase, trying to close it somehow, being too lazy to properly fold up my stuff.

Once I managed to do that, it's four and I leave the room, meeting up with the rest of my team to get to the airport.

Luckily because it's so early, we don't get bothered by any paps that wanna have pictures of me and have questions answered about my breakup with Danielle Savre about a year ago. It wasn't a messy breakup at all. It's just that our lives headed in different directions and once she started to work with Stefania, I knew she had a thing for her because I saw that she smiled more. When I asked her if I was right, she told me that I was. I said it was alright and she should go for it because even I saw the chemistry between them. We're still friends though and I'm now one of the biggest Stefanielle shippers on this planet.

She also send me a text that she was proud of me and that she wanted to catch up some time to which I replied that I'd like that too.

If only their fans knew they were a thing... I mean it's not as if they wouldn't already suspect something but I think once they make their relationship public, the fans will go crazy.

I like being single, don't get me wrong and I'm completely over Danielle too, but sometimes I wish I could share moments like my win yesterday with someone special. Just someone who would be happy for and with me. Someone I could give my heart to.

We go through the security check-in no time and soon are on the plane back to New York. I sit next to Sarah who is sitting next to the window, already back asleep when the plane starts. The aisle to my left. On the other side of the aisle is Avery with Mike next to him and Jonah a row behind us.

The seats are bigger and we have more space. We didn't even have to pay for that because the Olympia guys paid for the flights, which I really appreciate. Not that money is a problem for me but I think it's a nice gesture.

I put my earphones in once we are in the air and fall back asleep as well.

When I wake up the clock shows five am which I'm kinda confused about at first but once I put two and two together I come to the conclusion that we are in another time zone. I calculated which time we are arriving this morning on the ride to the airport and the result I got was that we would land in New York at eleven in the morning, meaning that we have six more hours to go.

I play some games on my phone for about an hour and then use the bathroom. To pass some more time, I get my laptop from my backpack and watch some movies on Disney Plus.

I go with the classic 'Lady and the Tramp' and then watch two episodes of 'The X Files'. Once I am finished watching movies and shows, look at my watch for the time, reading eight am.

I sigh and get up from my seat, going to the bathroom, before asking a flight attendant for a glass of champagne, which he brings to me only a minute later. I can see that my team is very much asleep except for Jonah who I can hear typing away on his laptop behind me.

I go back to playing some games on my phone and about half an hour later, Avery wakes up next to me, letting out an overdramatic yawn, making me chuckle. "How long do we have left?" He asks me, his voice sleepy, making me glance at my watch again. "About two and a half hours." I inform him and he nods. "Wanna watch a movie?" I the ask and he nods.

I open my laptop again and hand him one of my Air Pods so we can watch without disturbing the others. "What do you wanna watch?" I ask him and he thinks for a moment.

"How about 'A Star Is Born'?" He asks, making me glare at him. I'm not really into those love story movies. I don't hate them though. I just enjoy action movies more.

"Again? Come on, the movie is only good because of Lady Gaga, who is literally my wife." I say.

I really got a hard crush on that woman. I mean look at her. She's the most gorgeous woman in the world, argue with a wall. But unfortunately I'm probably never gonna even meet her. And if I do then I won't know what to say.

"Your wife? Come on, you know you don't have a chance with her. You never even met her!" Avery goes to argue but I cut him off right after that, "She is my wife! Argue with a wall." This makes him roll his eyes and me chuckle in triumph.

"Okay then. A Star Is Born it is." I say, putting the movie on, making a smile appear on my best friend's lips.

We start watching the movie and I can't help but stare at Gaga's character every time she on screen. I mean come on! How could you not look at her. She's just so beautiful and breathtaking.

I have to be careful where my thoughts go though, because I really don't wanna get hard right here on the plane with everyone around, so I quickly sort my thoughts and try to actually focus on the story of the movie.

The rest of the flight goes by pretty fast and soon we are landing in New York. Once we get off the plane and while we wait for our suitcases, I call my driver to pick us up, not wanting to take a cab.

When we got off the plane, I put the hood of my hoodie on, because I don't really wanna get recognized but on the way out of the airport, there is this small boy who asked if he could get a picture with me and of course I said yes. Like how sweet is this a like seven year old boy. I really wanna have kids some day or at least adopt one or two. Since I moved from Los Angeles to New York my mansion feels so empty.

Danielle and I had a house back in Los Angeles so when we were home, we weren't alone most of the time or just for a few hours but my home is silent twenty four seven. I thought about getting myself a dog or something but I don't think that would be a nice idea since I travel quite often because of the competitions.

I say good bye to my team before getting into the car once my driver arrived and he gets me home. I'm happy the public doesn't know where I live since it's somewhat of a gated community kind of area where I live. I really wouldn't want to have to deal with any paps right now. I just wanna get home and chill a little.

Just relax and let the events of the last days sink in.

Once Matt drops me off home, I immediately head inside and take a warm bath to relax all my muscles.

I'm really happy that I broke this record but all the training for the Olympics had my muscles work more than ever. There rarely were days where I wouldn't at least train for an hour.

I head to my room and unpack my suitcase, putting the stuff I haven't worn back into my walk in closet and put the rest in the laundry basket which is so full that I have to push the other dirty laundry down. I really have to do my laundry some time soon.

I take a quick shower and then slip on some boxers along with a matching sports bra, before I slip on some gray Nike joggers and make my way downstairs into the kitchen, making some food for myself, not really having eaten much today.

Sine it's almost one by now, I make some Alfredo Chicken, while I play music in the background. I hum along to the songs playing and pretend to be dancing with someone when Sinatra's 'Fly Me To The Moon' plays.

Everyone who were to watch me right now, would probably ask themselves, what the fuck I was doing, because I don't really know what I'm doing. Like I have two left feet.

Whenever I'm out with Avery and Sarah, they tease me about it, which I don't find funny anymore by now.

Emma also tried to help me out with my dancing once we were on some fancy gala I was her date to but she miserably failed that too and I would keep stepping on her feet, which at some point made her give up.

Once I'm done eating, I make my way over to my big couch and binge watch Friends before I go to bed at ten, feeling the jet lag in my bones and having to relax because I have a bunch of interviews going on tomorrow.

A/N Here's the next chapter for the story. Hpoe you like it so far.