10

Stefani directs me the way to the spot in little Italy and while driving, we talk about everything and nothing. She's such an amazing person and I hope we can hang out together sometime.

We eventually arrive in little Italy and I pull into a parking lot a that's close to the truck. It's eight in the evening by now and I can't imagine that I spent the whole day with my celebrity crush and now am getting food with her.

We order our food and before she can even take her wallet, I have already paid for the food. "You didn't have to." She say, giving be a gentle smile.

"Well, too bad that I wanted to, beautiful." I smile back and hand her her the paper plate holding her pasta.

"So, do you come here often?" I ask once we sit down on a bench nearby. "I do. I'm literally obsessed with this food." Stefani shares, making me giggle.

"What else are you obsessed with? What are Lady Gaga's guilty pleasures?" I say, quirking an eyebrow, making her chuckle.

"Oh, god! I can't they are so embarrassing!" She laughs making me wonder what is going on in that beautiful mind of hers.

"Okay, fine. I'll start. Uhm..." I say, thinking about a guilty pleasure of mine for some seconds, "How about that: My favorite reality TV show is 90 Day Fiance." I share.

"No way! Me too!" Stefani exclaims laughing. "Well, that's another thing we have in common." I point out, taking a bite of my food.

"Well, what else do we have in common?" She asks.

"We're both hot." I point out, making her laugh. God, when she keeps laughing and smiling like that I'm gonna fall in love. Whoa, Y/n back up a little. She probably has a boyfriend.

"Well, that's true. And we're both single." She points out, making me freak out internally, because I thought she was dating that Michael Polanski guy. I try to hide my excitement and just hum in agreement.

We finish eating and talk a little more about what we both are doing at the moment and she tells me that she's working on a new album but that I can't tell anyone and that I'm the first person to know other than her team and family. She also lets me in on the fact that she is planning to finally go on tour with Chromatica which she unfortunately wasn't able to do because of the pandemic.

"Thank you for trusting me. I know it must be hard to tell me something that is so big when you have only met me yesterday." I say with a polite smile, making her nod.

"I usually don't tell people things like that when I've known them so little. I don't know what it is about you that I feel like I can trust you with everything." Stefani speaks gently, mirroring my smile.

"I must be special then." I tease jokingly and she laughs again, making the butterflies in my stomach come back. Y/n, stop it. You can't fall for her! She probably just wants to be friends.

"You could says that." She smiles mischievously, biting her lip, making me blush.

We finish eating and then just walk around for a while before heading back to my car. I open the passenger's door for her and she gets in giving me a quiet 'Thanks'.

I start the car and see Stefani yawning next to me, making me smile because it look so adorable. "Someone's tired." I smirk, having Gaga roll her eyes at me playfully.

"You want me to get you home?" I ask and she nods her head sleepily. "Alright then. Let's get your cute butt home." I smile.

Stefani is probably to tired to say anything else so she just puts her address in the navigation system and I start driving.

She seems to be really tired, because some minutes later, she is out cold, her head resting on the window. I glance over to her from time to time and can't help but smile at how adorable she looks. I could look at her all day to be honest though. I mean look at her.

The drive doesn't take very long, so we reach her home in twenty minutes. I shut the car down and smile again when Stefani doesn't even seem to have noticed. Too bad that we have to get her inside somehow.

She seems to live in an apartment building with some Penthouses. I think there might be a bunch of other celebrities, very good lawyers or something like that have to live here, because it looks very expensive.

"Stefani." I whisper, leaning over to her, gently shaking her small body to get her to wake up. "Stefani," I repeat and her eyes flutter a little but they don't open, "we're here."

"What?" She mumbles sweetly, her voice all sleepy. God, that's so cute! "We're here." I repeat softly, smiling at her sweetly.

Stefani's eyes slowly open a little more and she stretches her arms with a yawn, making me chuckle. "God, you're so cute." I groan and Stefani giggles a little.

I help her get out of the car and lead her to the big entrance of the Penthouse building and we stop in front of the large glass doors.

"Do you want to come upstairs with me?" Stefani asks. I shake my head softly. As much as I would like to, I wouldn't know what was going to happen... I only know her since this morning, well since yesterday technically but I don't want to do anything wrong or too fast. I want to get to know her.

"I'm not sure that's a good idea, love... I really want to get to know you more but I have someone coming over to my house tomorrow and I have to get some sleep..." I say, looking down at her, meeting her sleepy hazel eyes. "And you should probably get some too." I whisper, pushing a strand of hair behind her ear.

"Give me your phone." She says, her voice barely above a whisper and still very sleepy. I grab my phone from my pocket and hand it to her. I think I already know what is coming next so I unlock it.

She taps on the screen and then hands the phone back to me. "Text me." She says smirking. I'm left a little speechless and Stefani walks through the glass doors after rising to her tiptoes to press a light kiss to my cheek, which has me in trance.

I look after her as she walks to the elevators, still in trance, as she sways her hips a little, having me drooling a little. She presses the button for the elevator and a brief moment before the doors open, she turns her head to look at me and smiles at me, sending me a wink as she gets on the elevator and the doors close behind her.

Shit I can't fall for her but I can't really help it. She is just so fucking perfect. 

I look down at the display of my phone to see her number put in with the contact name 'Stefi<3', making me smile.

A/N Here's the new chapter. Hope you like it even though it is a little shorter. 

-L