9

We finish the photo shoot and head back downstairs to the dressing rooms. Alex and Michael are cleaning up the roof with some other people so it's just me and Stefani in the elevator.

"Hey, uhm do you wanna get some food later? I mean I'm starving." She asks, gaining my surprise as I didn't think she would actually want to spend time with me.

"Yeah, um yes, sure." I reply kind of nervous, scratching the back of my neck. "One question." She says and I nod, motioning for her to go on.

"Why are you so nervous around me?" She asks and if I had something to choke on right now, I probably would have choked on it.

"Well, you see. You are this goddess and I am, well just me, I guess." I ramble out, making a faint blush appear on her cheeks.

"What do you mean you're just you? You're beautiful and from what I can tell you're one of the kindest people I've ever met." Stefani complements, making me blush. "Thank you." I say shyly, making her giggle. "Oh, god, you're so cute."

"Stop it." I say, covering my face as I blush even more. "Hey, don't hide that pretty face of yours." She teases again and I eventually pull my hands from my face.

The elevator dings and we each head to our dressing room to get changed into our normal clothes. I mentally curse myself when I realize that I wore joggers on my way here and that Stefani is probably going to look more than flawless, while I look like a tramp.

Once I got changed, I put my phone, wallet and keys into my pockets and slip my glasses on. I leave the dressing room after looking if I had left any of my stuff in there and then wait for Stefani outside of the dressing rooms.

Luckily there are mirrors all over the area so I can fix my hair a little, since it's a complete mess. I manage to make my hair look some kind of presentable so I don't add to my tramp look.

Some minutes later, Stefani comes out of her dressing room looking absolutely flawless wearing joggers and a matching cropped hoodie, some black heels adding a little to her height. A smile immediately appears on my face when I see her.

"You ready?" She asks me, a smile on her face as well. "Yup." I say. "Did you drive here?" I then ask.

"No, my driver dropped me off." she offers and I nod. "Well I came here by car, so if you want we can drive to get some food together." I suggest. I don't even wanna know how awkward I sound by saying all of this but in her presence I don't seem to have the words to form a correct sentence.

"It would be a pleasure." Stefani smirks again. Her smirk is so unique and there is so much behind it. On one side it's super cute and on the other side it's incredibly hot and seductive.

"Well, then. Let's go." I suggest and we walk to the elevators. "I didn't think this photo shoot would be any different from the tons of other shoots I had... But when I read that you would be my modeling partner, I knew it would be different." She says once the doors close behind us. Wait, they told her she would be modeling with me?

"They told you that you'd work with me?" I ask, looking at her confused because I didn't get any information.

"Yeah, my manager told me. They wrote a mail to him and he told me." She says, "Wait, they didn't tell you?" She asks, sensing that I was probably completely oblivious to the fact that I would be working with her in my voice.

"No! They didn't. Or at least they didn't tell Jonah. That's what he told me though..." If Jonah lied to me, I swear to god! He may be one of my closest friends but not telling me that I would work with none other than Lady Gaga... No, he wouldn't do that. He's a good friend.