26

The rest of the week flew by and Emma flew home on Friday, leaving me alone with Avery, who is still kinda pissed that I didn't tell him about Stefani and me but he says he understands me but just has to be a little pissed for a week because apparently, that's what best friends are for. Actually it's just another excuse for a whole week alone for him and James.

From what I can say James sounds like a good guy. He is the polar opposite of Avery which makes it hard for me to believe that someone like James would want to be with Avery. I already came up with a ship name though. I might need to work on ship names but for the first try, I wouldn't say it was a bad idea. So drum roll, please........ And the ship name is Jamery.

I know, I know. Not the best but it does the deed.

Anyway. Today is Sunday and now I'm getting ready for the interview with Jimmy. I'm still a little nervous because of the Golden Globe incident but Stefani managed to calm my nerves a little.

We also talked about who we wanted to tell about us. Well, if you consider 'us' as a couple I mean I haven't asked her if she wanted to be my girlfriend yet but I actually plan on doing so very soon.

What came out of the conversation was that we can tell people that are close to us. Best friends, parents, siblings. But that's it until further notice.

I swear I have changed more than five times in the last twenty minutes because I have absolutely no idea what to wear. Like really none at all. I mean dress code says casual but still chic what the heck is that supposed to mean. Okay, I give up, I'm calling Stefani to help me out.

"Hi, lover." Her voice comes from the speaker of my phone and I immediately smile at the screen. "Hello, princess." I greet back. "That's a new one." She states, referring to the new nickname. "Well, you are my princess, so it's fitting," I explain. "I'm gonna need some nicknames for you too... What about handsome? Or maybe, hot stuff?" She brainstorms and I laugh at the suggestions. "Well, I'm happy with either, but I'd rather have you call me yours," I say, winking into the camera. God, I never thought I'd be doing such silly stuff ever in my life.

"Throwing in another pick-up line, I see. How 'bout I call you my hot stuff then?" She suggests, giggling adorably.

"You can call me whatever you want, princess, I'm fine with whatever it may be."

"Oh, don't give me that kind of opening." She smirks at me through the phone. "I wasn't even going there!"

"Okay, I know you have an interview with Jimmy today, and not that I don't appreciate the sight – I really do. But because of the three shirts I see on your bed, I guess you have no idea what to wear and called me to help you out." She connects. Damn, she be reading my mind from now on?

"What are you, a psychic?" I ask, chuckling. "No, but I used to be a witch in my past life." She winks.

"I'm sure you were. But now you're not. Now you're my princess." I flirt. "Wouldn't that make you my knight in shining armor? Or the prince?" She asks back. Damn, she always has a comeback.

"Whatever, I need your help," I say, walking over to my bed, flipping the camera to show her the four outfits displayed. "And right now I have a grey shirt and white pants on."

"Second one." She says after not even five seconds. "Second one? Really?" I ask, unsure if it's the right choice but since I don't really have much of a fashion sense, I am open for her to tell me different.

"Yeah, the studios are pretty warm most of the time, so if you wear something with long arms, you're gonna get hot, so short sleeves. The fabric and color also look good with your tan and the pants are a good contrast." Stefani explains her pick, convincing me to go for the second one.

"Thank you so much, princess. You're a lifesaver!" I thank her, flipping the camera back. "You're welcome, my noble knight." She smiles.

"I'd love to talk to you more, princess, I really do, but I have to get going, otherwise Jonah is gonna kick my ass. I'm gonna call you when I'm back home again, okay?" I ask as I pick the outfit she chose up from the bed.

"Sure thing, handsome. See you then." - "See you then."

I quickly change into the new outfit and then head downstairs, grabbing my keys and wallet, before I head to the garage to get into my Audi.

I hook my phone to the car and play some music while I drive to the address Jonah gave me. Not that I didn't know where the studio was though, because I have actually been there are few times, watching the show myself, so I know the way there.

I park my car in the garage of the studio and head over to the doors of the studio, where I am already crowded by paparazzi and fans.

"Y/n is it true that you and Lady Gaga are dating?!" - "Are you and Gaga together?!" - "Y/n, give us a smile!"

Words from everywhere I feel a little crowded, but I can already see the open doors a few meters away, so I just walk a little faster until I reach them and they open for me.

"You made it." Jonah addresses me only seconds after I entered. "I'm early." I point out and he gives me an appreciating thumbs up.

"Makeup in fifteen, you can put your stuff in there." He continues and points over to a room about ten meters from where we are standing right now.

"Alrighty. And sorry again for not giving you a heads up on my little plan the other day." I say and pet his shoulder as I walk past him towards the room where I assume I am gonna find some lockers or something like that. "Well, it's my job to get you outta stuff like this. That's what you pay me for." Jonah's voice replies as I close the door behind me.

I check my phone one last time before heading out of the room again, replying to Emma's and Avery's good-luck texts, leaving my phone, keys, and wallet in one of the empty lockers.

I look at myself in the mirror attached to the wall one last time, pushing my glasses up the bridge of my nose and fixing my hair a little, even though I know that I will be in hair and make-up in a few minutes either way and then exit the locker room. 

(Fit Inspo You can choose sth else if you want tho)

A/N Here's the new chapter, folks! Hope you enjoyed it. I'm not sure if I will be able to update next Tuesday, because I have an internship starting the day after and my graduation ceremony on said Tuesday. I will try my best to figure out an Update for y'all but I'm not sure if I'll get it working.

Stay gay, folks, and love y'all

-L