7

My alarm goes off in the morning, pulling me out of my sleep. I groan and stuff my face into the pillow, not wanting to get up. That doesn't turn off the alarm though, so I have to eventually get up in order to shut it down.

Once I'm up I get some breakfast before I take a shower, wanting to not look like the I just survived a zombie apocalypse.

I brush my teete in the shower and once I'm done showering, I wrap a towel around my hips and head to my wardrobe.

I look through the clothes and think about if I have anything else to do after the shoot. After deciding that I had to go grocery shopping, I decide on some black joggers and a matching tee.

I soon head out to the photo shoot, driving there with my blue 1966 Chevrolet Camaro which I got as a birthday present from my parents three years ago. 

The wheather is amazing and the sun is shining, which I really appreciate. I pull up at the location where the whole thing is happening and lock my car before heading inside. I'm curious about who I am modeling with and the fact that I still don't know makes me hella nervous.

I ask someone at the reception desk where I have to go because I don't have an idea and they tell me to go to the eleventh floor. I walk to the elevators and get inside, pressing the button for the eleventh floor. The doors close and the elevator starts to move.

I get a text from Jonah asking if I made it to the photo shoot and I tell him that I'm already there, in the elevator.

The doors open with a ding and I step out. The floor is in a modern style just like the lobby and it looks very clean and white.

Someone leads me to a changing room, handing me some stuff that I have to model in and a robe so that I don't have to sit around naked and cold.

I change into the stuff that has a paper with a big one on it that probably means they want me to pose in this one first. It's just some black boxers and a matching sports bra.

I put my phone, wallet and glasses that I wear from time to time, because I actually need them for driving, in a locker so no one can steal anything though I don't think anyone would do that and then exit the changing room.

Someone then leads me to hair and make up and they do a little work on my face. I really appreciate that it doesn't take long because that means they aren't doing a lot with my face. I hate wearing make up. You always have to be careful when you touch your face and so on. It just goes on my nerves.

Once I'm done with hair and make up, I'm introduced to the photographer, who seems to be nice and he tells me what he wants me to do for the first pictures.

He also tells me that my modeling partner is doing solo modeling in the room next to us and that the other photographer will come over with her for the partner pictures. They seem to want to get the pictures with the two of us from two angles so the only thing that makes sense is to get another photographer in.

There are some armchairs and normal chairs placed in front of walls and pictures so I ask him where he wants me first.

We shoot for some time, before I have to change into the second thing they want to shoot. Apparently they want me to model some swimwear later with my modeling partner on the roof, where they apparently have a swimming pool for some reason, which I just don't question because they probably have it so they can take pictures there.

Soon enough we are done with the single shots and they want me to get changed into the first fit again for the couple pictures.

Once I'm done changing, I put on the robe again and text Avery because he hasn't texted me about how his date went, which means he was either kidnapped or is still fucking his date. The first thing is rather unlikely though.

He doesn't reply, so I just leave it for now and put my phone back in the locker. I exit the dressing room once again and meet up with the photographer again. The second photographer is there now too and my partner is no where to be seen, so I guess she is still changing. I introduce myself to the second photographer.

"Michael. Big fan. Congrats by the way." the man says, shaking my hand. "Thanks."

We talk about some positions they want us to model in later and they show me some inspiration pictures so that I know what they want.

Most of the pictures look very, lets say intimate, with a lot of skin showing and hands all over each other. God I hope this won't be awkward.

Some moments later we are accompanied by my modeling partner. She was coming from behind me, which made me jump slightly when I suddenly felt a hand on my shoulder, earning a chuckle from the much smaller woman who was now standing next to me.

"Well, now that we are all here," Michael says, "Y/n, this is-" I cut him off realizing who the fuck was standing next to me. "Jesus!"

"I prefer Gaga or Stefani but Jesus works too." The woman smirks at me, completely oblivious to the fact that she already has me on my knees for her. I blush and extend a hand.

"Nice to meet you Ga-Stefani." I stutter, not really knowing as what I wanted to address her. God, Y/n that went the worst way possible.

But the bigger problem is that I don't know how my body will react when we are modeling those intimate poses later. And don't get me started about when we have to model in the pool later.

"Okay, let's get started." Michael says, clapping his hands.

He orders Gaga and me to an armchair and has me sit down on it, legs spread, arms on the armrest. Then he orders for Gaga to sit on the backrest, next to my head and lean forward. We stay in the position for a couple of seconds and then the camera goes off, shuttering. I'm really nervous by now, because I don't know what to do anymore. I feel my heart beating in my chest and I think she can sense how nervous I am.

I don't know if the next thing that happens was supposed to happen but all I know is that suddenly Gaga's hand is under my chin, lifting my head up to meet her stunning hazel eyes.

"You don't have to be nervous. It's just me." She whispers smirking, leaning closer to my face, making me feel her warm breath on my skin, this makes me feel some kind of safety but I also feel like this made me more nervous.

Before I can do anything else, the photographers have us go over to a sofa. Then I have to sit down and the blonde woman has to lay her back on my leg and I have to put my hand barely a centimeter under her breasts.

I don't know how she can feel so at ease with my hands on her body. Not that I am complaining though, because I'm literally having a hot photo shoot with my celebrity crush.

It seems like she can still sense how tense I am and tries to calm me down a little by looking at me with a soft smile on her lips, that gives me butterflies and eventually I relax a little. I have to be careful where I let my eyes wander all the time though. Because getting a boner wouldn't exactly be the best thing to happen right now.

Eventually we finish the shots for inside and then have to change for the pool stuff. Once I'm in the dressing room, I take a deep breath, trying to process what the fuck is going on right now.

I quickly chance into the swimwear they have put out for me. I didn't know they made swimwear for men too though, because I'm obviously not wearing a woman's bikini bottom. They also gave me some sport bra-ish top to wear which fits perfectly. I hope I can keep some of the stuff because it's really nice stuff.

I check my phone to see if Avery has answered my text, only to see his two word reply:

Avery:): I'm fine

Which in his language means he can't walk anymore because he got fucked. 

A/N New chapter everyone! What do we think?