12

After dropping Stefani up, I'm left with a feeling that I haven't felt in quite a long while and when I felt it, it didn't feel this strong. It is stronger and it feels so... really. So effortless. It leaves me wanting more and feeling some kind of high?

I watched as Stefani walked into the building and I waited a little longer, even when she had already entered the elevator. By now I'm asking myself what is going on, because she certainly has my head spinning.

I decided that I didn't want to look like a creep and eventually drove back home, where I just laid on the couch, my head filled with nothing but the thought of Stefani. I'm rerunning everything that happened with her since I met her and I'm sure that there is a huge smile on my face.

I get pulled out of my thoughts when my phone chimes on the coffee table next to me. I sit up, secretly hoping it was a text from Stefani. I'm kinda disappointed when it is just a text from Danielle, saying that she's fine with the interview stuff.

I text Jonah that the she approved with the interviews and that he can send approval mails to all the people.

Since Sarah wants to start training with me again in some days, I decide that I should probably work out a little in order to not get out of shape, so I head out to the park again and do some running, before I do some leg exercises as well as some upper body stuff once I'm back home.

Soon the clock shows ten pm and I take a shower before watching TV and falling asleep on the couch.

I wake up to the annoying sound of my alarm going off, signaling that I have to get up and get to Emma's hotel because we have to get ready for the Golden Globes.

If it wasn't for Emma, I wouldn't go. I don't like all those flashy camera stuff. That's one thing I don't like that comes with being famous. Paps everywhere you have to be very careful. It honestly surprises me that I haven't seen any pictures of Stefani and me out. You would think people would immediately recognize her but it seems like the people are just as clueless as I was when I met her at the park.

After staying on the couch all night, my back hurts like hell and when I stand up, you can hear it cracking loudly.

I yawn and get myself something to eat and then head to the bathroom to get ready.

I throw on some simple jeans and a hoodie, knowing that I have to change into the suit later either way, so it doesn't really matter what I'm wearing anyways.

Soon I am ready to go and hop into my black Mercedes, driving to Emma's hotel.

The drive doesn't take long and about half an hour later, I find myself in front of Emma's hotel room, knocking at the door.

"Y/n!" I'm greeted by Emma opening the door seconds later. "How did you know it was me?" I question as I give her a quick hug and I enter the luxurious hotel room. "Well, you're the only one who isn't here." She replies and I shrug. "I'm on time, okay!" I point out, making her laugh. "I'm just messing with you." Emma replies, a teasing smile on her lips.

"So, how was your lunch date?" She questions, making me look at her surprised. "How did you-" I start but she cuts me off. "I have my sources." She smirks, making me nod. "Of course you do." I smile.

"Okay, so you gotta get dressed before they start doing makeup with you, because we don't want to ruin your outfit." Emma says and I nod, hoping they won't do too much makeup because I don't really like having my face covered by a big ass amount of makeup. I don't really like wearing I, so.

Emma introduces me to her team and they are all really nice. I feel like this one woman thinks I'm hot because I can almost feel her staring at me, while some dude gives me a one of those clothes bags where you hang up dresses and suits so they don't get dirty in the closet or something. Don't ask me what they are for I think they are unnecessary.

While the makeup crew gets started on Emma's makeup, I change in the bathroom. The suit Emma picked for me looks really nice. Pants and jacket are in a dark blue, almost navy blue, and the tight turtleneck is just a little darker. I was handed some brown Oxfords too and they match amazingly. 

 Once I have everything put on, I look at myself in the mirror, taking in my appearance and stuffing the red and white patterned handkerchief into the pocket of the jacket

Once I have everything put on, I look at myself in the mirror, taking in my appearance and stuffing the red and white patterned handkerchief into the pocket of the jacket. Then I exit the bathroom.

"How do I look?" I ask as I enter the 'living room' where they are doing Emma's makeup. In a matter of seconds all eyes are on me and I get a few comments from the ladies, while the men all just smile at me, which is enough to me.

"Okay, handsome, let's get your hair done." Emma comments and a man leads me to a seat a few feet away from Emma's chair.

The people start working on my hair and a woman applies some light makeup on my face, while Emma and I chat a little about everything and nothing. It's nice to have her around because I really enjoy her company. Avery can be a handful sometimes and it's great to have someone who understands the struggle. I'm glad he and Emma get along so well, because they are my best friends. Them not liking each other would be a real struggle.

We are ready to go about two hours later around one pm. Emma tole me we are gonna have a driver to drive us to the event, which I don't really like because I'd rather drive us myself. I accept it though, knowing me making a fuzz won't change anything.

Emma is wearing a beautiful black dress with matching heels, hear hair pinned up beautifully. 

 We head downstairs, getting some looks from the hotel employees but we just ignore it

We get into the car and the driver starts driving to the location. I'm bouncing my leg a little, being a bit nervous about all the cameras. You would think that by now I would be used to it, but I'm not. It makes me quite nervous to be honest.

"You okay?" Emma asks, pulling me out of my little world. "Yeah... just a little nervous." I reply, stopping my leg from bouncing. "Hey." Emma says grabbing one of my hands. "I'll be there all the time. You have nothing to worry about." She assures me and I nod, smiling at her.

Soon the car stops and the driver tells us that we are there and have to get out. I tell him to stay inside so that I can open the door for Emma.

As soon as I open to door to get out, the cameras are shuttering and the lights start flashing.

I walk around the car and open the door for Emma, offering a hand to her as she gets out. By now the photographs are shouting from everywhere and Emma tells me to ignore It and we head inside.

It's a lot more civilized on the red carpet than on the outside and there seem to be less photographers inside than outside, which is nice because my eyes weren't gonna last that flashing light outside much longer.

Emma is holding onto my arm and we pose for a couple of pictures, before we have to walk away, because someone else is coming.

A/N Here's another chapter. Hope you like it.